bernbernfan

Reaction score
I need a striker for the substitution for Van Persie...

Around £12m is available. Any suggestions??

luuk de jong, good replacement for persie
i didnt sure how much he will cost, but perhaps it will be below 10m

Just search the player from Ajax. I think his name is Luke De Jong, but not sure.

if u had the money Cavani!!! lol try Quintero Beast he is apparently and also please read my story!

Both Chamakh and Walcott turn out great after a couple of seasons, I sold Chamakh and went with RvP and Walcott instead.

Last edited:
Mbaye Niang. Nuff said.

Anyone has tried Damiao? Seems he is a good poacher with good stats! Walcott cant get his shot on target lol but I quite like his speed. Chamkh, no matter what position, he is just ****.

ur 1st choice is definitely RVP, second choice is either chamakh or Park. it really depends on ur style, but imo, chamckh is my second choice with Park as LW.

otherwise u can go with Mbye Ninag , young striker but really, really a beast . he is aka Henry the second ;) sidenote on Mbaye, u need to snap him early (10m) other wise his price will shoot up crazy and will sometimes go 40m cuz he's so, so good. ;)

and another one is Leandro. plays at gremino at teh start of the season. i got him at 7m, and he's just as good as Mbaye, just that u have to appeal for WP issue .

Last edited:
Anyone has tried Damiao? Seems he is a good poacher with good stats! Walcott cant get his shot on target lol but I quite like his speed. Chamkh, no matter what position, he is just ****.

wtf, have u ever played him in FM.

i did. and guess what, he is a conistent goal scorer when rvp is injured. (sometimes getting 15+ goals a season)
if ur saying irl situations, then i can agree, he not a good atm(expect his first 6 months at arsenal, which he was good). but in fm , he atleast can do better than his real-self ;). give him the ball,and bang its in the back of the net.

hes cheap at the start and get him straight away as the likes of inter want him he is the best player ive had on fm and an utter beast pure class .. Yaya Sanogo £3.5 mil cheap and your best option forget the 20+ mil players this guy will score bags and with high level of traning and focus on finishing ..... he will be a goal machine.. cheap and you will get a a tonne of money if barcelona or madrid come in for him so it will be a nice healthy profit

also sell chamakh Djorou Arshavin the dead wood this way you will have money spare plus buy Willian from Skahtar as inside forward :O this guy is immense 23 goals 20 assits AML inside forward just CLASS

I bought Leandro and he was alright but I used him on the wings as an inside forward. I just bought Seydou Doumbia from CSKA but he is around 16.5m so maybe you'd be better off somewhere else.

wilfred zaha is a good young player and gets better with a few games a season until ready to start but until then seydou doumbia