Elliotto16

Reaction score
I am going to be selling quite a few fringe players from the squad to make some money.. like benzema higuain khedria albiol etc.. I need a RWB any suggestions a striker and any other suggestions welcome!

I'd sign Gotoku Sakai, becomes great and provides a RWB/LWB/LB/RB, and gets you revenue cause he's asian. Striker-wise I'd keep Benzema and Higuain. If you sell one of them, I'd sell Higuain. Then you can sign Lewandowski/Cavani etc if you do sell Higuain. However, you're good in the striking department, not too much point selling and buying in that position. I would go for a young DLP-D, as Alonso is getting on - maybe Goretzka or Pedro Obiang. I've got both, both are very solid.

Cheers I will get them! I have already sold them both benzema and higuain got 60m signed neymar.. and looking to sign another striker incase he doesn't do that well.

Just sign Zabaleta or Barcy Sagna for RB. You will also need BWM to partner with Luka Modric so get Sandro or Lars Bender. For striker i think you should sign Cavani as he is consistent goal scorer. As for young DLP-D you already have Jose Rodriguez, tutor him by Alonso.

Do real have a buy back clause for dani carvajal from Leverkusen? He becomes a very good right back if you can wait a season

Not sure if it's too late but Real Madrids former canterano Dani Carvajal is a great purchase. You have a buy-back clause and he can come in and deliever straight away. Besides that you don't need to strenghten anything the first season, but you can spend the money on promising youngsters. Later when you come to January you will pick up some extra transfermoney so you should take a look at players like Leon Goretzka(Bochum), Pedro Obiang(Sampdoria), Ruben Pardo(Real Sociedad), Inigo Martinez(Real Sociedad), Kurt Zouma(St. Etienne), Ilkay Gündogan(Dortmund), Mario Götze(Dortmund), Isco(Malaga), Gareth Bale(Tottenham), Alen Halilovic(Dinamo Zagbreb), Alvaro Vadillo(Betis), Julian Draxler(Schalke), Rodrigo Moreno(Benfica) and so on...

Might be because I'm a huge Madridista but I always find my Real Madrid saves amusing as I can make a "challenge" for myself in the save. Like only buying youngsters, only using canteranos, only Spanish players etc.