StueyRob

Reaction score
Just started My 1st season as Barcalona and want to know who are they best players to buy in the pre-season window?
I've bought Kadlec for 1.4mil and bid for Aguero but he rejected my contract as I couldn't afford his wage demands

Cheers mate.

I've got villa tutoring kadlec is that a good move?

Just buy a great LB, as I don't believe Abidal is the best option, and he isn't getting younger either

Yes, buy good yound talented LB, because Abidal is good, but its his last season to play good, and buy DC, because Puyol is getting old.. and Vaclav Kadlec is shittie, why you need him when you have Bojan.. tutor Bojan with Villa, he will say that he is very delighted to be tutoring buy Villa, and then he will score in every game!

Just buy a great LB, as I don't believe Abidal is the best option, and he isn't getting younger either

Might go for contraeo, or the marseille lb can't remember his name.
Or even go for cassani as cover for alves aswell

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Yes, buy good yound talented LB, because Abidal is good, but its his last season to play good, and buy DC, because Puyol is getting old.. and Vaclav Kadlec is shittie, why you need him when you have Bojan.. tutor Bojan with Villa, he will say that he is very delighted to be tutoring buy Villa, and then he will score in every game!

I'm looking to use bojan more as a AM/L than a striker plus kadlec has great potential.
For CB I was thinking Munoz and getting him tutored by Puyol?

why dont you use Marc Muniesa and get Puyol too tutor him ? also all u reallly need is a cover for Alves

need backup for dani alves..LB u can use maxwell or adriano..

i did a quite sucessful barca save
try sign coentraeo (dunno if its spelt right) he is a very good left back that plays all along the left side
also eden hazard?
and a left winger (inside forward)

For LB buy Domenico Criscito or Fabio Coentrao.
Backup to Daniel Alves buy Gregory Van der Wiel.

diego renan m8 he can play left and right bk and hes only 20 hes quality

promote thiago and muniesa to the first team and you will be fine
its good to tutor kadlec with villa
in 3 seasons kadlec will become better than villla and the best poacher on the game
thiago will replace xavi and muniesa puyol
yust give those players chances and all of them will become great
for lb the first and second season you have maxwell and later you can buy criscito, clichy or coentrao

Id get Pitchu Atienza from At. Madrid as a cb. Is cheap as chips and has bags of potential. Use Puyol to tutor him. Other than that just get a lb...Maybe Chinelli from Juventus as he fits the bill perfectly...