1st Season End of Season Realistic Bosmans For Leicester

Bowesy23

Reaction score
I am currently half way through my 1st season with Leicester City sitting pretty at the top of the championship, i already have a pretty decent squad in potential talent an depth, Obviously going in to the prem will be a big up so i wanted to know what bosman transfers i should be going for and who i could realisticly be going for. also if anyone knows what sort of transfer budget i will get in the 2nd season after winning the championship. if anyone can be of help it would be much appriciated cheers. <)

I am currently half way through my 1st season with Leicester City sitting pretty at the top of the championship, i already have a pretty decent squad in potential talent an depth, Obviously going in to the prem will be a big up so i wanted to know what bosman transfers i should be going for and who i could realisticly be going for. also if anyone knows what sort of transfer budget i will get in the 2nd season after winning the championship. if anyone can be of help it would be much appriciated cheers. <)

I won the Championship with Leicester in my first season and finished 6th in the Prem first time up. From memory I think I was given around £12m to spend. It helps that you get £40m guaranteed over the course of a Premier League season in TV money. You will find your wage budget goes up a lot too. Mine was £575k per week (but I sacrificed some transfer budget to raise this).

Impressive 6th finish & im happy with that naughty wage budget, what players did you buy or get in on loan/bosmans? <)

Screenies show my transfers in and out for the first 2 seasons. Second season is over 2 screenies as I sold loads:

View attachment 116700 View attachment 116701 View attachment 116702

I use Koflok's Goals Galore tactic and key players for me were, in no particular order:

Chris Ealges - Fantastic for me as can play as either AML or AMR - the 2 key positions for this tactic.

Henri Lansbury - loaned from Arsenal. He was so good on my promotion run, I forked out a loan fee for him second time around - I couldn't afford to buy him though.

Jay DeMerit, Fabrice Pancrate, Enzo Maresca and Fabian Carini were all frees on season one and were immense.

I signed Vaclav Kadlec for £1.2m season one. Needless to say he was and is a beast.

You will see from my transfer screens who I signed for free. Note a few were later sold for a large fee, Daniel Braaten for example.

6th place finish was indeed good though I was 4th with 10 games left with a gap over 5th. I then won only 1 in last 10 and didn't even qualify for Europe, never mind the Champions League. XD

Thats exellent help that mate... looks like youve done some mad wheeling an dealing in there... yeah its the way forward getting free trannys in and selling them on for profit... Darius Vassell:p

Henri Landsbury is a GOD!!! I play him Box to Box midfielder and hes on double figuers already at the end of November & Kadlec obviously is a naughty little player.

Jay Demerit is always good value to do a resonable job. How do you rate Daniel Vallalva... ive heard alot about him(all good) but never had him?

Thanks for that mate once i gain promotion an the 1st tranny window close's i will get some screenshots up for you. <)

Villalva didn't play much due to form of Kadlec but when he did, he was good. I signed him for a few seasons time. I may loan him out for the third season.

What Budget you start with 1st season & what did they give you for going up? Looks like your doing a stirling job there. <)

City started with £1.3M I think.

Most of the money was earned by selling my old team though, think I broke £7m. Deleted my saves in anger so I can't tell you much more.