NUFC Joe

Reaction score
Looking for an attacking midfielder that can play almost all the player roles and what not, and someone who doesn't constantly strike the ball when they can get on it?

I don't like Nasri, he shoots way too much for my liking and he's injured, so I'm relying on Silva.

+What would you recommend as the best set up for 4-1-2-1-2 with the front 3?

I'm currently playing DLF - S, ADV F - A and AP - S/A or Trequartista..

What would you play?

Just tell him in the player instructions to shoot long shots rarely and train him to look for a pass rather than to score.

Oh... then sell him, ******* **** anyway.

Just tell him in the player instructions to shoot long shots rarely
g.gif

Ganso? City buy him on almost every save I've ever had and he does well for them

I had this problem with Sigurdsson, him shooting from 40 yards always annoyed me :(

yep, Arsenal supporter, hate this rat faced lesbian!

But you should look at Giuseppe Rossi, he has some quality attributes!

Just pester Modric/Tottenham and sign him, City got him for £23m in January after Tottenham offered him out to all of us!

for a different type of player, or more unused:

Dario Conca/Jorge Valdivia/Keisuke Honda

Will check them out thank you both.

Also, Raikan, what would you play as the front 3 the AMC, and two forwards?(What player roles etc.) Considering you're the formation expert!

Last edited:
I signed Douglas Costa in my first season as Man City, got Milner to tutor him and he ended up scoring 20+ goals from AMC and out wide cutting inside, winning player of the year too, phenomenal player.

He does have the 'shoot from distance' PPM but he has the attributes to back it up.

Will check them out thank you both.

Also, Raikan, what would you play as the front 3 the AMC, and two forwards?(What player roles etc.) Considering you're the formation expert!

IF-ATM-IF

Silva/Tevez/Aguero with Balotelli/Dzeko upfront!