1st time cheater!!!

PoshToffee

Reaction score
I know i will most likely get a blasting for doin this but for my last FM2009 save i thought i'd go and cheat. I chose Everton as the club to manage then also became Man City manager to steal all of there transfer cash. I just wanted to see what calibre of players i could buy............................. CUE THE SLAGGING OFF :)

yh your definately going to get slagged off LOL... but i think 21.5Mil for Jovetic is very pricey! I got him for about 12 and he was really poor aswell :(
who else did you manage to sign?

meh, i did something similar, i made a story with hearts getting a tycoon takeover, in a way its just as realistic as man citys or chelsea's take overs.

I remember in one of the CM games if you withdrew your offer after youd offered the player a contract youd still get him but not have to pay.

yh your definately going to get slagged off LOL... but i think 21.5Mil for Jovetic is very pricey! I got him for about 12 and he was really poor aswell :(
who else did you manage to sign?

Ive only just signed Jovetic in the January transfer window so cant really comment on his performances as of yet. I also signed:
Moutinho - 10,500,000
Polombo - 12,000,000
Veloso - 10,5000,000
Farfan - 11,000,000
Sakho - 13,750,000
Marquinhos - 12,5000,000
Santon - 1,000,000
Balotelli - 7,250,000
Fiorillo - 4,3000,000

also on CM3 or 4 i think it was, if you offered to swap an injured player from your team for a normal player to another team and was accepted, you would get the player being swapped but still keep yours. was awesome <)
eg. lampard for gerrard, lampard injured you get gerrard and keep lampard

I remember I used to cheat all the time lol. Now I never cheat I just got used to playing the game how it was meant much more enjoyable that way but was helpfull as a beginner.

i prefer not to cheat now, game is more enjoyable when you dont cheat.

i dont cheat but i have updated some players stats to make them more reliable. also made my cousin he plays for horndean lol

never cheat dude, i found that out when i was messing around trying to build the best team in the world ever for fun! cheating is for losers <)

yeah the most i would do is put myself in the game but id be stupidly unrealistic and say i have the potencial to be the best player in the world lol

Just for a bit of fun, I tried giving Blackburn a sugar daddy, 60 mil transfer budget and some of the best coaches in the game. Suddenly the expectations from the board were that I would win the premier League! So I gave up on that idea and just loaded up Man City instead (oh, the shame to do that as a United supporter - fortunately I'm no fanatic, lol)!

What about the cheat on CM 03/04 If you take over at a club and make a loan offer to a player, and make the fee £100,000,000 it still goes through. And you can do it as much as you like, that was my favourite :)

But I prefer playing properly now I'm a bit older :p

There is nothing wrong with doing that with your own game.Ive done it before with Boro,i thought it would be a bit of fun,i got pretty bored pretty quickly though.You cant beat playing the game properly for me.

Its the 1st time i have cheated on FM2009. I reckon i will get bored pretty quick though as i've got some of the best coaches in the game too. Much prefer to start off in the lower divisions and work my way up. JP, your 4-3-3 formation is working a treat with Everton and the players i have, Farfan is banging em in from attacking right midfield, Marquinhos is getting loads of assists from the left and i'm hardly conceding any goals

i have found that JP's 4-3-3 tactic has worked well with my arsenal save! it's a good tactic thanks JP

cheating is never fun, as it is no longer challenging