1st time cheater!!!

Can some1 post a link for jp's 433 tactic plz. would like to try it. cheers

no prob. good things are meant to be shared with others, aren't they? ;)

Just tried this with Peterborough United too and was suprised at the calibre of player i could attract with all my money despite being in the Championship lol

I tried it too in the past. But not intentionally though. I didn't know what FMRTE neither what editing means is so to know it, I tried it. I remember I tried destroying Arsenal team. Then I was surprise that Arsenal lost majority of its players on free transfer including me getting Cesc for free and almost got relegated. As soon as I learned what it does, I tried to increase Arsenal's transfer budget so they can get quality replacements. I made other fun also using FMRTE including having Cristiano Ronaldo leave for free and setting players that I wanted to sign to have low release clauses.

But as soon as I got bored, which came too quickly, I immediately fixed all of those things that I changed. Then I started a new save game, now without a single edited thing. And truly, I enjoyed the game much better. Editing won't do you any good except if you are a newbie.