1st time uploading... Plz any suggestion on how to make it even better

000Lance

Reaction score
4231 Attackthis tactic has done wonders for me!! i was on holiday dat entire season.... i've had success continuously with other saves as well... all with Chelsea though!!

OP Instructions: Leave to Assistant Manager
player Suggested:

GK: the best u can find...

D L/R: pace, anticipation, tackling and crossing... a bit of aggression helps (Cole, Walker, Gökhan Gönül)
PPM: gets forward whenever possible

CB: the best u can find wit good pace (Otamendi, Luiz, Rami)

BWM: Aggression,bravery, tackling, marking, position, determination (Kwadwo Asamoah, Essien, Nainggolan)
PPM: Dives into Tackles, Marks opponent Tightly

DLP: Decisions, Creativity, Technique, Passing.... tackling and long shots also helps.
PPM: Tries Killer Balls Often, Switch to other Flank, Long range passes

AMR/L: Pace, Dribbling, Crossing, Creativity, Flair, Technique, Passing.... finishing also helps (Willian, Douglas Costa, Perotti, Giuliano)
PPM: Runs with ball down left/right, killer balls often

AMC: Dribbling, Passing, Creativity, Technique, finishing (Mata, Kovacic, Dzagoev)
PPM: Tries Killer balls, places shots

ST: Poacher type.... Finishing, off the ball, composure....
PPM: beat offside trap, places shots

Match Prep:
Average/High Teamwork during pre season
Average/Low Defensive Positioning during Season

Appreciate any advice... to make it better!!
Tell me what u guys think...

Last edited:
When you play matches, can you spot à pattern when you are struggling? Is it against small teams that park the bus, againt teams attacking you , against centain formations, when conceeding from set pieces, ball over the top etc ?

sometimes the higher line puts me in trouble as terry isn't exactly the fastest defender.... and sometimes get robbed by miracle goals.... mostly by augero!!

sometimes the higher line puts me in trouble as terry isn't exactly the fastest defender.... and sometimes get robbed by miracle goals.... mostly by augero!!

Ok, then I missunderstood the Topic , i thought it was à help thread :)

Well then, Could you please add more info about the tactic into the OP. Have à look at some if mine or Raikans threads for hints about it.

Cheers

000Lance:
What other teams are this tested with?
And how will it bring me success with a lower side team? Will try it out with a Championship side team and report back to you!

(H)

000Lance:
What other teams are this tested with?
And how will it bring me success with a lower side team? Will try it out with a Championship side team and report back to you!

(H)

Haven't tried it with too many teams.... only CSKA Moscow n Chelsea...

N Thnks.... tel me how it went...!!