1st year in prem. Striker needed! 10m-20m

Walky97

Reaction score
Finished my first season with Sheffield United winning the league and going into my second season. Need a striker to challenge Rhian Brewster for a place. I have around 20 million to spend.
Any reccomendations would be great

Unfortunately he has no interest at all at the moment haha. Arezo from Granada was on my list but couldn’t get a work permit for him!
unlucky lad, a good future option is Emre Tezgel, although he won't be good second season

Thanks! Do you think he will demand high wages? Just going off his spell in china
he is in Atletico Mineiro in Brazil for the last 2 seasons
check out his stats, he's a monster
about the salary, i wonestly have no clue hahah

Finished my first season with Sheffield United winning the league and going into my second season. Need a striker to challenge Rhian Brewster for a place. I have around 20 million to spend.
Any reccomendations would be great
endrick wont come, The only man to get to challenge is Mokoku on loan with an option to buy for about 40 mll. No body decent comes in the first season of promotion

endrick wont come, The only man to get to challenge is Mokoku on loan with an option to buy for about 40 mll. No body decent comes in the first season of promotion
Moukoko is above decent wdym , 40mil is a great price for him

I'm currently dealing with the effects of how I handled the same situation.
I brought in Danny Welbeck from Brighton as a Squad Player to act as 2nd option/sub covering Brewster and my AMR, similar skill level as Brewster but 32 year old at the start of the season compared to Brewster at 23. Unfortunately neither is doing well at the moment, Brewster got top goalscorer in the championship with 59, but 13 games into the premier league and he's put 9 away.
Strongly considering finding a replacement at midseason, especially since Brewster has already agreed to reduce his playing time from Important Player to Regular Starter as a result of his performances and hasn't improved in the 3 games since - the latest one I subbed him off at halftime with a 5.9rating.
Problem is, Brewster holds a lot of influence in the dressing room and I already have a player unsettled from selling Chris Basham in the summer.