GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Original: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7e67b3

Traditional Tweak: https://www.sendspace.com/file/4hb43x

Here's a fun one I've been messing with. A 2-2-2-2-2. Running away with the Bundesliga with Leverkusen and drifting between 3rd and 4th with Udinese (media prediction 10th).

View attachment 168196

And here's the Traditional Tweak:
View attachment 167718

View attachment 168193

View attachment 168192

View attachment 168183
View attachment 168182
View attachment 168181
View attachment 168180
View attachment 168179
View attachment 168178
View attachment 168177

No OIs, training whatever you want, and if anyone has a good corner routine, that would be helpful!

Last edited:
Hey Mate,

Not trying to be clever or diss you, this is a genuine question: How come you did not finish the season before posting? I am just curious because you are so close to finishing the season so why not just wait until you have finished the season?

Hey Mate,

Not trying to be clever or diss you, this is a genuine question: How come you did not finish the season before posting? I am just curious because you are so close to finishing the season so why not just wait until you have finished the season?

I'm still going with it, but no harm in posting it now, since it was clearly working.

People are either going to try it or they won't. No biggie.

View attachment 168063
View attachment 168062

Looks interesting!

You may try it with Leicester....as a lot of ppl use it as a norm to bring an undervalued team to overachieve...

I've been waiting for a crazy yet fun looking formation, will try this!!

If you can get aston villa to a europa league spot then i will be impressed ;)

Good challenge! I'll take it up after Leicester, currently in 2nd, so I'll finish the season then start the Villa challenge.
View attachment 1033743
Hehe good luck man, Aston Villa IMO are the worst team in the prem. No stand out players, all are pretty average but if you got even something in 1 season with them that will show!

Gonna try this tactic out now, i will post my results after 10 games or so.

I have just won the Champion League with Partizan Belgrade, with TFF tactic, but this one looks like something that i need for domestic matches, some full atacking tactic against my weak league opponents.. In average i was winning 4:0

View attachment 167814 View attachment 167813

I think that i should have more superior results in the league, there were wins 10:0, 7:1, but there were also poor mathes with 1:0, or 2:0 wins... TFF tactic are great for big games, strong leagues, and thats why they are careful in defense.

I will definietly try this with realy superior team in the league, so I will post how the European Champion is going with this in poor Serbian league...