RampageVin

Reaction score
A simple approach to FM. The 2-2-3-2-1 formation caters to an all out attack. The Midfield provides exceptional cover to the Wingers and Striker and allows the forwards to spring forward. A very quick tempo system.
The Formation: THE DEFENSE Two central defenders. Solid defenders, decent passing. Two Wingbacks. Attack minded wing-backs, adds another dimension to the formation.
THE MIDFIELD:
A Ball Winning Mid, supporting the attack next to a Deep Lying Playmaker, Xabi Alonso type player. Exception vision, passing, creativity, and decent defending. Finally, we have our Box to Box Mid. His main job is to get up and down the pitch, to recover loose balls, much like the Ball Winning Mid.
THE Wingers: Two Inside Forwards, attacking on the left and right. Pacey wingers with good crossing/passing. Essential to the end product,
THE FINISHER: A Complete Forward. Finisher. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar or Falcao type of player. Heading, finishing, one on ones. This is the main scorer of goals.
This is a Fluid style with an attacking mentality. I have not used shouts however, Retain Possession could be useful for that Totaal Voetball Cruijff approach. I've tested this system with Fluminense in the Brasilerao, mostly due to Wellington Nem. Not yet tested in the league, but in the local State Championships. Mostly lower teams but I've gotten results vs. the giants of Brazil: Vasco, Flamengo, Botafogo, etc. Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments! Also, some stats hereView attachment 310728View attachment 310729View attachment 310730View attachment 310731View attachment 310732View attachment 310733 for my 3 best players so far!
-Vin