2-3-2-1-2 uhuh

where do u put the file Inter__Inter__Nov_2009_.tat when downloaded?

ANT101 said:
where do u put the file Inter__Inter__Nov_2009_.tat when downloaded?

C:\Documents and Settings\Wesley\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2006\tactics

For the corner settings all you need to do is this Mickey:

DR - Stand on far post
DL - Stay back
DC - Stand on far post
DC - Stand on far post
MC - Stand on far post
MC - Stand on far post
MR - Stand on far post
ML - Stand on far post
FC - Stand on far post
FC - Outside Area

It doesn't need to be the left back that stays back, just pick your fastest defender with good heading.

Love this, gr8 find Craven :thup:

Both the formation & corner settings.

It was a tactic for CM 03/04 which exploited a weakspot in the games AI. So it was easy to score.

your loss.

I dont really like the tactic just the instructions so i play my usual 4-4-2 but tis amazing with England i use Lampard/Gerrard as the player on the 18 yrd line and they score 9/10 ******* yusss :D

err, i used this tactic one game so far....half time it was 9-1 :|

I used the tactic at half time it was going perfectly ,6-0 in a champions league group game against inter.by the 85th minute it was 6-6 but in the end i got a pen in stoppage time

Surely it would have occured to you to change your tactic once you let maybe 2 or 3 goals in :p

not sure about the tactic after the 10-1 game i lost to milwall and drew with fulham so changed it, the corner routine is great tho

I finally got it to work with my team. It wasn't working before it depended on who i was playing. (the corner i mean)