Oww, Really different with mine:

Ozil-----Podolski-----Muller
---Schweinsteiger-Kroos---
Lahm-----Khedira-----Beck
--Mertesacker-Badstuber--
----------Neuer----------

Yeah, that looks like it would work well, probably better than mine really. Not sure how the defence will be without much pace at cb though

Actually the one make me confused is the winger, I think Ozil play better as Right Winger, and Muller as Left Winger...

Actually the one make me confused is the winger, I think Ozil play better as Right Winger, and Muller as Left Winger...

Yes definitely. You can easily sway the roles so that the winger plays on the left and the inside forward plays on the right. It shouldn't effect the balance of the tactic in any way. I think the 3 forward roles can be altered to suit the players at your disposal

It's certainly a weird formation, but looking at the results it seems to be doing well.
I'll give it a test on the 11.3 patch, unsure who with yet? But I'll update you.

It's certainly a weird formation, but looking at the results it seems to be doing well.
I'll give it a test on the 11.3 patch, unsure who with yet? But I'll update you.

Cheers Danny. It seems to work well with the bigger teams that have a quality playmaker, but I've not had a lot of feedback from the 11.3 patch.

Cheers Danny. It seems to work well with the bigger teams that have a quality playmaker, but I've not had a lot of feedback from the 11.3 patch.

I've decided to use it on my City save, which I've just started, so let's see what it can do with some quality players. As by the looks of things there team does suit this tactic, and with £100m to spend I'll be bringing in some quality players as well.

i love everything about this tactic. the shape, the results, the attacks. i was tinkering around with creating a new tactic the other day and i kept coming back to this. it was just about perfect but i thought it could use slight improvements. namely i thought it distinctly lacked a cohesion between the forwards and midfield so i made a couple changes. yes the box-to-box midfielder lived up to their name, but he was the only midfield link to the forwards. first thing i did was withdraw the STC to AMC, though it's role is quite unique and especially befitting for a tactic with strikers out wide. i was inspired by reading about "central wingers" here

basically the AMC passes outwards to the flanks instead of the through middle of the park, hence "winger". i saw that as such a pivotal role that it made the winger up front unnecessary, so i made him an inside forward, both of which are set to attack. they should be on the flank opposite to their stronger foot and if they have good long shots then they should be set to shoot long sometimes (when it was set to frequent i only saw long shots and it was a scoreless draw). i also changed the DM to a deep-lying playmaker set to defend. i made both CMs box-to-box midfielders, though i may change one to an automatic central mid. my RWB was rather poor at dribbling and crossing so i changed his mentality to defend, and to to make up for it i changed the sweeper keeper to attack. however i gotta go and that's all besides the point. just take a look at this poorly done overlay i just made. the yellow lines are passes from the center winger and the green ones are attacking runs, 10 of which are from the inside forwards. really loved the tactic bro, those italians were light years ahead of their time.

View attachment 187418

EDIT: i almost forgot the tactic itself. here's a mediafire link because i don't know how to upload here. i've also added the players' average positions. the diamond in midfield is the beginning of countless possessions

View attachment 187422

Last edited:
i love everything about this tactic. the shape, the results, the attacks. i was tinkering around with creating a new tactic the other day and i kept coming back to this. it was just about perfect but i thought it could use slight improvements. namely i thought it distinctly lacked a cohesion between the forwards and midfield so i made a couple changes. yes the box-to-box midfielder lived up to their name, but he was the only midfield link to the forwards. first thing i did was withdraw the STC to AMC, though it's role is quite unique and especially befitting for a tactic with strikers out wide. i was inspired by reading about "central wingers" here

basically the AMC passes outwards to the flanks instead of the through middle of the park, hence "winger". i saw that as such a pivotal role that it made the winger up front unnecessary, so i made him an inside forward, both of which are set to attack. they should be on the flank opposite to their stronger foot and if they have good long shots then they should be set to shoot long sometimes (when it was set to frequent i only saw long shots and it was a scoreless draw). i also changed the DM to a deep-lying playmaker set to defend. i made both CMs box-to-box midfielders, though i may change one to an automatic central mid. my RWB was rather poor at dribbling and crossing so i changed his mentality to defend, and to to make up for it i changed the sweeper keeper to attack. however i gotta go and that's all besides the point. just take a look at this poorly done overlay i just made. the yellow lines are passes from the center winger and the green ones are attacking runs, 10 of which are from the inside forwards. really loved the tactic bro, those italians were light years ahead of their time.

View attachment 187418

EDIT: i almost forgot the tactic itself. here's a mediafire link because i don't know how to upload here. i've also added the players' average positions. the diamond in midfield is the beginning of countless possessions

View attachment 187422

I considered withdrawing the STC to an AMC myself, but I only had Martin Galvan to play in that role so I decided against it. Good to see that it has worked for you though, I'll try it when I get more time to play fm.