Salut, Tes BU marquent souvent ?, et tes MOC ?

I registered just to tell you, I really like this tactic. Ive used it at the end of my season because it was not going well and i won6 out of 7 games with it. The one I lost was unlucky.
nice football and goals! Great job!

[QUOTE = "misterblort, post: 2464036, membre: 512626"]
Je me suis inscrit juste pour vous dire, j'aime beaucoup cette tactique. Je l'ai utilisé à la fin de ma saison parce que ça n'allait pas bien et j'ai gagné 6 matchs sur 7 avec. Celui que j'ai perdu n'a pas de chance.
bon football et buts! Bon travail!
[/CITATION]

Thanks bro

thanks for sharing , nice to see some results with OM ^^
Is this on the new update ?

[QUOTE = "misterblort, post: 2464036, membre: 512626"]
Je me suis inscrit juste pour vous dire, j'aime beaucoup cette tactique. Je l'ai utilisé à la fin de ma saison parce que ça n'allait pas bien et j'ai gagné 6 matchs sur 7 avec. Celui que j'ai perdu n'a pas de chance.
bon football et buts! Bon travail!
[/CITATION]

Thanks bro

No problem.

I will try an entire season now. Hopefully it works :)

[QUOTE = "Azazel8, post: 2464049, membre: 512844"]
merci pour le partage, bien de voir des résultats avec OM ^^
Est-ce sur la nouvelle mise à jour?
[/CITATION]
No, but I have another tactic where I reached the C1 final the second season

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Azazel8, post: 2464049, membre: 512844"]
merci pour le partage, bien de voir des résultats avec OM ^^
Est-ce sur la nouvelle mise à jour?
[/CITATION]
Non, mais j'ai une autre tactique où j'ai atteint la finale de C1 la deuxième saison

Même formation ?

Can you tell me about your experience with my tactics please

i lost to my friend and he used mass attack imperator which is tactic number 1 atm at the testing and i tried few knap tactics and couldnt beat him but then i used this one and destroyed him :D its a good one

i lost to my friend and he used mass attack imperator which is tactic number 1 atm at the testing and i tried few knap tactics and couldnt beat him but then i used this one and destroyed him :D its a good one

Thanks bro. Mass attack is number one I wonder why lol.
Perhaps the name of his tactics is responsible for the number of views

maybe xD im waiting for my friend to come from work and i will try using your tactic for next season we finished season 5 today and i will let you know how it goes

Or maybe the better results in the testing league is the reason why Mass attack has more views than your tactic, just sayin'.

Or maybe the better results in the testing league is the reason why Mass attack has more views than your tactic, just sayin'.

I do not know how the tests are carried out, but I tried the tactical attack mass and I do not get anything extrordinaire