Fkleppe

Reaction score
.View attachment 168152

* The strength of the tactic is without a doubt the offensive movement, and especially when we play at casa.Por times out tatica defensively can compromise but I'm working on it. But they managed only to her great results.

* On the defensive now, we are a very aggressive team, we reached the end of the season always being the most undisciplined team championship, so recomento have about 3 players per position especially in midfield. In time with Uniao played many games with those gray players for not having players. Because both Benfica as the Union did not contracting operations.
View attachment 168146

View attachment 168145
A very good performance by Benfica!
Remember to change to defensive or counter when you are playing teams wich is better than you.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Orginal tactic made by tuff - Mixed by Thorjus3
I take no credit for this

Last edited:
With that OI, I wonder how the tactic performs, when it comes to fouls and cards, as if i'm guessing correct, you got some hard tackles in the OI

and about training? podes responder-me em portugues

You tested this tac with 1, 2 or 3 teams league...portugal....why not try leicester or sunderland in England...

Buy the idea, don't buy the result

Do u change the mentality away from home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking of using benfica but is this tactic good for other teams to like mid table teams in England?

Mates, can anyone translate the spanish words to english in opposite instruction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk