2 boys 2 stories taking the battle to the big time.

In the championship, I scored 2 in 2 years. In the BPL, I have scored 2 in 5 games. ignore the 2nd part.

Sorry guys about lack of updates. Will get more tomorrow where I am less busy. :D

Right guys here is my sad story. Basically I was on my iPad preparing this save when all of a sudden my iPad just completely crashed. I lost my music my photos my games and even my video of Gillingham collecting the L2 title last season that I recorded. My games also went along with this save, now we have a few options we can do
1. Restart Adam vs Lewie
2. Restart with new players that are on the site that can vote
3. End this save completely (please don't vote for this one :) ok)
i hope to hear from you soon,
Dobbi

Or a no. 4: Let me or adam start a new game with you and one of us. (the one not simulating)

Or a no. 4: Let me or adam start a new game with you and one of us. (the one not simulating)
Love this idea Lewie. Do you want to do it and if you do you can use this thread and I will change the name and my opening post if you want.

Ok. Do you wanna be a part of it or are you watching? And also, what club? I don't mind leaving if I am simulating.

Or what about on this thread we all do one i.e I do Lewie and Adam, Adam does me and Lewie and Lewie does me and Adam. It can all be on this thread to make it easier but we do a pass the parcel like game where I do my 6 months and Lewie would then do 6 months but only on your save not using my data and then Adam.

Great idea! But, if you finish your 6 months and it's my turn, do I simulate till the same point as you or 6 months further?

Ok. Just need adam to agree now and then we can start! But we need your details and what club are we gonna go?

I will speak to Adam and put my details up for you to use and you could decide on what club we start at.

James Dobson (nickname Dobbi)
DMC
Gillingham/England
3* ability
5* potential

Shall I go 1st, since I am on the tablet? Figured you love Gillingham so a brainwave whooshed in to my head!

Yes you can do the section first and then I will go next. If Adam doesn't reply by tonight we can continue and then he can catch up.

Oh BTW I play in that position that I put for park farm rangers.