2 boys 2 stories taking the battle to the big time.

Yeah I think the manager there is safe as Blackburn are chasing promotion.

Yeah I think the manager there is safe as Blackburn are chasing promotion.
I would rather have money there than be chasing for promotion to the BPL because he sees my potential.

I would rather have money there than be chasing for promotion to the BPL because he sees my potential.
Why the ****** **** would Blackburn sign him as he got sacked from a team. Lower then them.

just been offered the Southend job. Should I take it and loan you back in or leave it? Otherwise there will be no update till I have decided

If there is no reply until 13:50 I cannot reply till 16:49 ish as I have a meeting

I actually meant 16:40 but I pressed the wrong thing. May need a reply from Adam tho

Sorry read the name too quickly. I am the manager.

Lol yeah haven't made any progress as I don't want to manage if u 2 aren't there. But if it makes the story more interesting.

I'm doing the same thing on my tablet and it is very even on my version. Both of us are still at Southend and Lewie has got 5 caps for Wales. Lewie has been the better scoring wise but adam is the better assister. Southend are still in L2 losing in the playoff final 3-1 last year.

As long as your not posting it on here I'm fine with that. Lol

Would it be best if I resign as it doesn't make a difference to you and it will mean less updates.