Lynbrook1

Reaction score
So i made it to the FA cup final as Walsall (2018) and the Championship playoffs.
I'm currently playing the Final, which I should lose (I'M UP 1-0 WHAT IS THIS I LOVE LIFE :D ) (I just bet Man city in the semi on penalties)
But I have 2 games against watford on consecutive days, which is the semi finals and I was wondering if this should happen, or if it's a glitch/bug/problem.

Thats nothing. Playing in the Argentinian Leagues which SI ****** up big time in FM 13 btw I had 2 matches in consecutive days, then a match a day later then another a day later.

Try playing 8 in 7 days, welcome to lower league management.

It's an issue with the way games are rearranged, they all get pushed back a little but they all need to be played at a certain point. You eventually get to a point where you have a game every weekend and one midweek consistently, any further games then get thrown further back towards the end of the season. It eventually all just stacks up and the game throws them all together in the last week or two of the season to fill out your remaining games in the time available.

You either have to live with it or deal with it yourself by losing games and dropping out of cups. Isn't an issue in leagues like the Premiership because of the smaller amount of league games giving you more leeway for cups.

Was interesting due to the fact that they were playoff games for the Prem.

Due to bad weather over the winter IRL my Sunday league team player Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday for three weeks solid to catch up at the end of the season. As well as doing a 40 hour week :)