tommm93

Reaction score
Really frustrating one this. Ever since the update I keep getting two goal advantages turned around often to far worse teams me. Just wondering has anyone else has encountered the same problem. Thanks :D

yep, all the time if i go 2-0 up they come back to 2-2 but quite often i get a third. needs fixing.

What sort of team talks are you guys using? What time and how do you prioritize your subs. The only times i have this issue is when I fail to motivate my players correctly. Maybe even go into counter or defensive after you take a 2 goal lead.

You could be right. tbh I get lazy with subs quite often and don't think about the affect a change can have. Still it wasn't a problem pre-update and I think they have over compensated a bit.

the opponents are attacking to try and claw back a 2 goal lead I would advise either setting up more defensively or setting up on the counter to try and counteract this (It is difficult to set up a good defense though).

One of the other reasons for this could be your players work rate, if its low then they won't work as hard in the later stages of a match.