Why dont you upload some screenshots of your experiences with it,league tables,good results etc,people are more likely to try it then.

Why does one of your links take you to wayns villains tactics?

as i put on the files if you put up pics or w/e with lower league teams i might consider using it, it looks a good formation but i just wonder how much success it could have with "weaker" teams

isnt anymore sorry lol used to use it :)

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

i deleted my notts county one ages ago ill make a different 1 now and do it for a while and then i'll put screenshots on :p

Whats with the 2 different formations? This isnt gonna win tactics presentation of the year lol,Sell your tactic.

All you have said is who you have used them with.What about style of play,attacking or defensive,how many variants are they? Your screenshot result look good.

i was gonna download your attack tactic to give it a try as i currently use a 4-3-3 system but i hardly win by more then 1 or 2 goals although this could be due to a bad forward, sadly i cant download your tactic as i have an infraction :( booo lol

lol to be honest i would say that my attack formation gets betta results than my defense but in the cup games i use defensive and i seem 2 be winning a lot :p

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

they dont seem to be working with llm sorry everyone lol im 5th wiv peterborough :(