2 in 1-Alavanja TOTAL Domination-HOME NEUTRAL AWAY

Marconni1985

Reaction score
Hi everyone ;) In this thread I will offer 2 tactics, one for home and neutral pitch games, and other one for away games.
I made these ones in my save with Leverkusen, and I did not have much time for testing with other teams, but I tested it with Man Utd in Community Shield game against Chelsea, I repeated that game about 10 times because of testing, and I won every time, except once because Rooney was sent off in 5th minute, result was 1:0, and I tested a little and with Roma, successfully, and all this testings I did it without new signings. Now I will post some pictures of my successes in Leverkusen:

Champions League Final

German Cup Semi-final

Bayern declassed in Bundesliga, too

Club World Championship Semi-final, almost the entire match with 10 players

In the same competition, big River declassed

Champions League second leg against awesome Barcelona

2 games with strong Arsenal in CL group stage

This picture make me sad, but that is professionalism :D

9:0 against Gladbach

Some away games in Bundesliga

Fixtures:

Top Goalscorer 2030/2031:

The Best assistant 2030/2031:

In the save with Roma, Guardiola praised me for the style of play :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Preparation

I recommend my training schedules from the previous presentation on the pages:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/79886-4-4-2-alavanja-tactic-trainings.html
Alavanja schedules - Downloads - Football Manager 2011 & 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats - FM-Base

Training focus instructions for a youth squad:
All goalkeepers: Handling (GK Mladi (Youth) schedule)
All defenders: Tackling (General Mladi (Youth) schedule)
All midfielders to Agility or all midfielders to Off the ball, depends what works better for you (General Mladi (Youth) schedule)
All strikers: Composure (General Mladi (Youth) schedule)

Training focus instructions for a first team:
All goalkeepers: Handling (GK-Golmani schedule)
All defenders: Tackling (Defense-Odbrana schedule)
All central midfielders to Agility and all side midfielders to Off the ball (Midfield-Vezni schedule)
All strikers: Composure (Strikers-Napad schedule)
Best free-kick taker set to free-kicks, best corner taker set to corners, best penalty taker set to penalties.

I have another advice for you, in a private chat with your strikers and side midfielders you could request this:
Preferred Moves / Movement Training / I would like you to start attempting a few more one-twos... and that was useful for me ;)
If you lose at half time:
AWAY: change tactic to HOME NEUTRAL
HOME AND NEUTRAL: change tactic to AWAY
but you should do this just in cases when you dont have better possession and number of shots than your opponent. In reverse cases,
at home you should change your worse striker, and at away you should change your worse central defender.
And thats it, if I forgot something, I will add later, and now the most important thing, links for download :)

HOME NEUTRAL

AWAY

Enjoy and report here how the tactics works for you, and if something is not clear, ask me freely, I am here ;)
Btw sorry if my english is bad :D

Last edited:
Nice op, but what about pitch size and the OI?
I am going to test it anyway ;)

Tnx ;)
Pitch size: standard
OI: set to assistant manager
Good luck ;)

I will test it Tottenham since you are playing with a ton of regens,based on the pictures, will update you at the end of the season.

Almost forgot to mention, there will be no pre-season because it has already started(6)

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

lmao....40 shots at goal vs Bristol City but still going for penalties oO)

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Strike one_____________ 1-4 vs Man utd ? epic failure on the 1st big game of the season.
Next big match incoming...

Last edited:
Hi willing to give this a try with a new save, also to rial it on my main save so i can see Strong team vs weaker team, however can the player roles be swapped around without causing damage , for example can you play an advanced fwd/deep laying fwd instead of def st and target man?

11.3 of course ;)

Darkatdawn, can you post ss of that game against Man Utd? Just keep going with testing.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Hi willing to give this a try with a new save, also to rial it on my main save so i can see Strong team vs weaker team, however can the player roles be swapped around without causing damage , for example can you play an advanced fwd/deep laying fwd instead of def st and target man?

With changes like that, did not works for me, but you can try, but I think that just one little change can ruin everything, or can improve everything, it is very questionable.

First game on a semi test

View attachment 196039

This england team is pretty poor too no rooney ( long term injury) and compared with my starting 11 with man utd stat wise english players are weak at the moment in my game .

Ofcourse georgia are **** poor but still not too bad.

First game on a semi test

View attachment 196039

This england team is pretty poor too no rooney ( long term injury) and compared with my starting 11 with man utd stat wise english players are weak at the moment in my game .

Ofcourse georgia are **** poor but still not too bad.

Its not bad, but I must to say for the national teams, in match preparation you should select none instead of attacking movement.

After 10 games using your tactic, here´s what it can be said:

- likes and hates -

Like the way the team now plays together and does not give a sniff to the opposition - after it blends
Like the way the attacking transitions are made, quick passing of the ball among the forward lines
Like the bombardment of shots that sometimes occurs even tho you might win with narrow number - before the tactic blends

Don´t like the inconsistent results while learning the tactic, too many draws, often strugling to score even when they shoot 40 times at goal.
Don´t like the amount of yeallow and red cards either.

Overall, it has a huge potential but I tend to think that your tactic is made for the big teams, it´s how I feel at 10 games playing with it.
However, I will return after the season is over for a more in depth analysis.

Take care

Thank you man, I appreciate your opinion, and we will wait you for analysis, so good luck and take care you too ;)

I believe this tactic is good

But you need test it/post screenshot in 1st season play :)

This is simple cheating. You have that players in 2010 ? XD u use cheating programs and rise your players skills....Ofc its easy to with even with solid tactics if you have best of the best players in team :p So pls dont post cheting tactics :p Varas sine varas :)

This is simple cheating. You have that players in 2010 ? XD u use cheating programs and rise your players skills....Ofc its easy to with even with solid tactics if you have best of the best players in team :p So pls dont post cheting tactics :p Varas sine varas :)

I can tell you straight up that is not cheating, he does have fully fledged regens in his team but the tactic is good by itself.
Sometimes is inconstitent yes due to the fact that it is two tactics to be learned, and I found that the away tactic blends faster than the home tactic.
With Tottenham, I have beaten all the big boys but Man utd, cause I faced them at a very early point when using his tactic, 2nd round will be very different I am sure.
I will post results at the end of the season to help him prove that he is not cheating in any way....and I am not being biased here, with his tactic, I have beaten,after it was blended with the team, my other team by precise numbers.
In the early stages while learning the tactics, Wolves trashed Tottenham easyly, I gave up playing with wolves since their defense was giving me a very hard time to tweak my other tactic, changed to Liverpool and, again his tactic trashed Liverpool but it would be a different result any other day in my book. He was lucky (H)

1) why do you assume he is cheating? he clearly stated that these two regens in the year 2030/2031 where his two best players.. how can they be from 2010? it says bottom right/left of the SS what year it was taken. Just because people have good results does not mean they are cheating...

2) I take it you played with this tactic for the 21 years with Leverkusen? having regens like that and having the same team for that many years is quite achievable regarding your results :) alot of the big teams become weak as well :)

3) you seem to struggle with creating CCC's against bigger teams, they have more than you and more possession but you still get the result which is all that counts anyway :)

4) it looks good, nice job! would like to see it being used with real players though :) not godlike regens!

just used this in my Blackpool save (1st season) played Watford away (so obviuosly used the away tactic and won 4-1 which in a team full of mainly free's isn't bad at all and just beat Portsmouth 2-1 away (ports had 23 shots, 6 on target)

home tactic just won Barnsley 3-1 but struggled abit with poor finishing

i'll keep using them and see how i get on

I believe this tactic is good
But you need test it/post screenshot in 1st season play

I will, but for that I need a time, which I dont have too much, but dont worry ;)

This is simple cheating. You have that players in 2010 ? u use cheating programs and rise your players skills....Ofc its easy to with even with solid tactics if you have best of the best players in team So pls dont post cheting tactics Varas sine varas

What are you talking about kid? What cheating and how could I have that players in 2010? What a silly question. Cheating programs? I did not know that this even exist. I must reply this on serbian language ( Sine moj nemoj da si ljubomoran, vidis da svi hvale taktiku jedino se ti pravis pametan, testiraj je pa pricaj, ili napravi bolju ako mozes, a sto se tice varanja samo pogledaj moje prvo predstavljanje taktike i sejv sa Totenhemom i sve ce ti biti jasno ). Btw cheating tactics does not exists, just good settings ;) Thank you everybody else for support ;)

2) I take it you played with this tactic for the 21 years with Leverkusen? having regens like that and having the same team for that many years is quite achievable regarding your results alot of the big teams become weak as well

I played 21 years the same formation, but not always the same instructions, but last 2 seasons I played with this posted tactics. In the first 3 seasons of that save I have managed Nurnberg, and made that club world class club. Big teams are still big teams, especially Man Utd and Barcelona, and my Leverkusen 2032 is like Barcelona 2011 ;)

I didn't get a bit of the Serbian you used there. (Not Serbian myself so I guess I'm excused). But I'm sure it sounded pretty bad to the other guy! :p And yeah does, "Totenhemom" mean Tottenham?

Anyway, looks awesome. Just starting a Dortmund game in 2013-14. So will give it a go.