2 in 1-Alavanja TOTAL Domination-HOME NEUTRAL AWAY

I didn't get a bit of the Serbian you used there. (Not Serbian myself so I guess I'm excused). But I'm sure it sounded pretty bad to the other guy! :p And yeah does, "Totenhemom" mean Tottenham?

Anyway, looks awesome. Just starting a Dortmund game in 2013-14. So will give it a go.

No, but I will translate to you because you want to know :) "My son, dont be jealous, you see that everybody praise the tactics, only you think that you are smarter than others, first test it then make comments, or make better tactics if you think that you can, and about cheating just take a look at my save game with Tottenham in my previous tactic presentation thread, and everything will be clear to you" something like that ;)
Are you pleased now? :) Totenhemom = with Tottenham ;) Good luck with my favourite club in Germany ;)

For those who wish to use this tactic :

- the good old "tendency to become overawed by higher rep teams" and "tendency to become complacent against lower teams" advice in the backroom advice section, it will be a constant hint during the season.

How to counter this issue?

a - Press conferences can help, as can the motivational talks you give at the start of games and at half time. The biggest thing for me to overcome that was putting a bit more mental work into training and recruiting players with higher determination.
Problem arises when you told us to leave the OI instructions to our AM

b - It's based off the personalities of your players - get more professional players in to combat overconfidence against lower teams and a few ambitious ones to not be overawed by the bigger teams. You can check these states of personality out in scout reports or in a players details under his Personal tab

Meaning that your team WANTS big games vs higher reputation games and tends to not care vs smaller teams.

On the other hand, the tactic,despite what I said, fails big time vs bigger teams than Tottenham as you can see bellow

View attachment 196119View attachment 196120View attachment 196121

vs Man Utd 1-4 and 1-3 all lost
vs Arsenal win 1-0 and 4-1, then 0-5 and 1-3 - Here I saw that the tactic is for big teams,really, leading a 4-1 score to then sucumb to a 5-0 at home is "insert flame here"

Hey, not all is bad, I mean with your tactic, Tottenham went all the way to the semi-finals in the Europa League and it failed when it shouldnt fail vs Sunderland.

A smaller team and ups...your tactic does not work because it is based on a very attacking style, it tends to make the players overconfident. Then again, it is the kind of play some people like, open play that makes it more of a gamble no matter what team you face.

For example, vs Napoli at their home, Napoli scores 1st, dominates much of the game making a puss out of my team, then the beast awakes and destroys Napoli with a emphatic 4-1. The 2nd hand produced more of the same, again Napoli score twice and dominated most of the 1st half until the beast woke up to dispatched another 4 goals.

In other words, your tactic produces a unpredictable result, it is not a winWIN tactic due to what I mentioned above.

Another issue worthy of mentioning is, you forgot to tell us, if either you assigned a player to the targetMan role and the playmaker role. Regardless, the team plays a lot better with players assigned to those roles.
Plus, the used of teamshouts were found usefull:

•Get ball forward
•Pass into space
•Work ball into box
•Hassle opponents
•Get stuck in

However, using these settings, either home or away, breaks the flow of play intended to be used by it´s creator,its a slower,carefull and cirurgical play with less goals conceded and more scored,but with less CCs.
Overall, only the top 5 teams should be using the tactic, that or your team must have very good players.

Going to use your tactic in the next season, I will get better players for the front lines but it will be fun to see,now that the AI knows the tactic, how the season will turn out.

Tnx for testing, opinions and suggestions ;)
I am testing it now with Tottenham too, and there are some of results without new signings:

Btw I recommend Oleg Luzhnyi as assistant manager, and also teamtalks you should set to AM ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, I did that with the teamtalks but it didnt help, the team still gets overconfident in time 8-|

I didn't get a bit of the Serbian you used there. (Not Serbian myself so I guess I'm excused). But I'm sure it sounded pretty bad to the other guy! :p And yeah does, "Totenhemom" mean Tottenham?

Anyway, looks awesome. Just starting a Dortmund game in 2013-14. So will give it a go.

Nop, it wasnt bad :)

Lol guys, I was kidding. Anyway, amazing tactic. Finished third in the Bundesliga (had only 18 players who could play matches-and that too not at full match fitness. The rest were out injured) for the last six games. So great in my opinion! :)

Reached the CL Semis also where I lost to Real due to the same reason. German Cup final versus Bayern was a repeat of the CL semis where we lost thanks to our brilliant players who spent more time in a hospital than on the pitch. Strengthened my squad a great deal and looking forward to the new season.