Konflict

Reaction score
Hi, i'm currently playing as Arsenal, and I have a few questions.

The first is how many strikers should I have. I currently have Khouma Babacar, but i'm unsure whether to play him as a lone striker or with a partner. For lone striker, im planning to use 4-2-3-1. If I play him with a partner, I am going to use 4-1-3-2. Any ideas for a partner though If i do decide to use a partner? Im thinking of Sergio Araujo, Luc Castaignos, Yaya Sanogo, Lukaku, Neymar or Muniaim.

The second is whether I should have two strikers or 2 centre mids. I currently have Eden Hazard and Jack Wilshere. I'm going to play them both in attacking mid positions, with Ramsey behind them. I am unsure whether to partner Ramsey with a defensive midfielder to provide cover when he is going forward. Can he perform well as a Box to Box midfielder?

And is 4-2-2-2 a good formation? Or is there another formation that can accomate Hazard, Wilshere, another attacking mid, Ramsey and another centre mid, and khouma babacar and possible another striker?

Finally, If i decide to play ramsey on his own and have three attacking midfielders and two strikers, who should be my attacking playmaker?
Im thinking of: Coutinho, Paulo Henrique (Ganso), Javier Pastore. Coutinho has been compared to Wesley Sneider in my game, and we all know how great he is.

how about a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic with Hazard as AML inside forward. he played fantastically for me there and you could use wilshere and ramsey as the two cms

how about a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic with Hazard as AML inside forward. he played fantastically for me there and you could use wilshere and ramsey as the two cms

a bit off topic but i am on my liverpool save first season. what if both hazard and pastore were bought by man city...u guys got any recommendations?

PS shaktar wont let douglas costa go unless i pay 50million and cristian eriksen is 25mill minimum asking price

@Jonathan Ho: Thiago in Barcelona is really good and you can land him pretty cheap in first season or on a free transfer is you approach him in January.

@Konflict: It depends on what you want to do, 2 CM's will make you play possession football and you'll score a lot through your midfielders and wingers, while 2 forwards will mean you'll have to either stick to attack or counter attack depending on the strength of your DMC and how well he controls the centre of the park.