2 Strikers.. which roles work best together?

dutchbrit84

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there any specific striker partnerships that work well together in this years FM? Ive been trying a DLF & Poacher together but it seems a bit unbalanced..

Im coming up to the end of my 1st season and really need to buy 2 new strikers anyway.. so if anyone can suggest 2 good striker roles then i will have a better idea of who to buy.

Many thanks! (H)

My best set up for 2 strikers is a TM and poacher or sometimes a DLF and poacher

in my sunderland team I have jamie murphy set as poacher and peter crouch set as TM works really well for me jamie murphy so far in my season after 11 games in the EPL has scored 12 goals.

I use Rooney as a F9 and Van Persie as a CF on my Manchester United save, it's worked well. I'm looking into changing Van Persie to a Poacher as he isn't scoring enough imo.

I use Rooney as a F9 and Van Persie as a CF on my Manchester United save, it's worked well. I'm looking into changing Van Persie to a Poacher as he isn't scoring enough imo.

I have RVP as my Poacher and Rooney as my F9 and they work great. The best part, when Rooney got hurt, Wellbeck scored 9 in 11 matches as his replacement F9.

Poacher along with a DLF or AF is what I usually go for, although I've not used two strikers in a long time.

I have RVP as my Poacher and Rooney as my F9 and they work great. The best part, when Rooney got hurt, Wellbeck scored 9 in 11 matches as his replacement F9.
Think I made up my mind :p I use MW14 tactic so I'm hoping that having a Poacher instead of a CF won't have a negative effect on the tactic.

Think I made up my mind :p I use MW14 tactic so I'm hoping that having a Poacher instead of a CF won't have a negative effect on the tactic.

I think it will work out for you. As good as RVP is at passing the ball, even with the P role, he plays a lot like a CF