2 Tactic package: dominate, control and score lots of goals

1928 views and so few reviews, analysis, critics, sugestions... come on guys

For my Juventus side your tactic did miracles m8. Played a similar formation my first season but struggled with goals from my forwards. Second season, after finding your tactic my targed man finish first on the score charts with 34 goals followed by my right inside forward with 24. One of the best tactics for me this year(if not the best).

Nice palladino :)

try using both tactics, it results great for me. I am beggining a new save with Liverpool, let's see how they work

Do you always start with 38? Against big teams as well?? What do you mean if you're not happy with the result? 0-2 in the bag?

As I am managing FC Porto, usually I start with 38 but it all depends what team you are managing and against you are playing.

At half-time I do not tell players that I am liking, when I do they play rubish in second half :)

Swansea

I've just started a Swansea file and am trying to play possession football. I'm doing Ok at keeping the ball but I can't create any Clear cut chances for Michu to score. Would your tactic work for swansea and would it allow defencive stability? cheers mate

It all depends the players, possession requires certain skills that players at lower teams do not have, but preferred moves training always help so try training your players in aspects about having more possession.

Imagine Brentford or Blackpool playing possession against Arsenal or Man Utd, it would be suicide :)