Your favourite 4-2-3-1 tactic?

• Total voters

danzafeery

Reaction score
Hi All,

please tell me which 4-2-3-1 tactic your find the best by voting here.

Thanks.

It might be worth linking the threads to each of these tactics so that people can try them :)

Seem's everyone has forgot MAHLUK was THE tactic when fm 16 came out. :(

Cant believe knaps Stargazing is not doing so well its the best tactic i have used on FM16

They only choose TFF and Ferenc Puskas, because of the creators, and they wanna suck their *****, otherwise any other tactic a practical nobody creates is useless to them because it has not got the TotalfootballFan or Zyndar name on it ;)

They only choose TFF and Ferenc Puskas, because of the creators, and they wanna suck their *****, otherwise any other tactic a practical nobody creates is useless to them because it has not got the TotalfootballFan or Zyndar name on it ;)

To be fair i think thats a little harsh mate.Peoples preference,including my own,is based on the performance and results gained from the tactic used.I couldnt care less who created the tactic as long as it works.These guys have put hours into making great tactics for those of us who either struggle with the game or have very little time.

To be fair i think thats a little harsh mate.Peoples preference,including my own,is based on the performance and results gained from the tactic used.I couldnt care less who created the tactic as long as it works.These guys have put hours into making great tactics for those of us who either struggle with the game or have very little time.

Than you are maybe one of a few that doesnt do that, eventhough, when I used their tactics it was ****, so I had to rely on other tactics ;)

If possible, I would skip that **** sucking event, unless there are some beautiful ladies amongst them. I can say you are lucky to have the option to choose other tactics from this forum or even to create your own and enjoy our beloved game.

TOP 3 4-2-3-1 TACTICS IN MY OPINION IS :

1. PARAGON 4-2-3-1 V3 ( TOTALFOOTBALLFAN9 )
2. TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS V6 ( ZYNDAR )
3. BLUTHS 16.3 TWEAK ( GOBBLUTHJD )

But we have a lot of good 4-2-3-1 tactics ...

Hahahahahha, the truth!!!... But it must be admitted and value, the effort they put into creating them, and the threads, which are very comprehensive and very detailed instructions.... Another thing is, that tactics work as they say! Hehehehe

should be releasing a 4-2-3-1 of my own in the next couple of hours, if not the morning. keep posted