Tried this with Kidderminster- Instant Results for the season. Amazing results...
1597790326393.png
1597790393773.png
1597790489278.png

Hi @mcotton ,

Thank you for giving a try! Looks it's working even with lower leagues.

Did notice that you have concede the least. Nice!

Thank you mate for sharing results!

:)

1597837366611.png

1597837386082.png

1597837409464.png

1597837455299.png

1597837471914.png

Tried another league- great achievement. Defensively not quite as strong as Kidderminster save but much lower ability in players overall. Going to play 2nd season following promotion and update.

Lots of chances created in every game. Probably the best tactic I've tried in FM2020

Hi @mcotton ,

That's what I was trying to create.
To break defensive teams with multiple attacking options.

Have you watched the games. Go to see. Amazing football illustrated.

Its a good tactic but very inconsistent in my Sheffield United save. I can win against Man U away and then get completley smashed by Bournemouth. Defense is very poor against counter attacks with speedy strikers.

Also you create loads of chances but the conversion rate to goals is poor

Last edited:
Hi @Jones1983 ,

Thank you for your feedback!

442 is poor for counter attacks, especially when you use WB (At) which leave an open door.

I have problem with conversion rate this year, with all tactics. ME prefers some goals from SP instead from open play, but it is what it is!

Hope you enjoyed!

Football Club Nordsjælland_ Matchprogram.png

Just plugged it in. Beat Real Madrid.
I will test this out for the rest of the season
Sorry that it is in swedish.

@Stevenel ,

Thank you for your comment! Would be great if you give it a try, even if you don't like it.

Best!

:)

This tac is the bees knees. It did however, give me my most fm moment of all time:

Dulwich Hamlet (my team) vs Rotherham:
Shots: 32 - 3
On Target: 15 - 1
Posession: 56% - 44%

Final score... Dulwich Hamlet 0 - 1 Rotherham

This tac is the bees knees. It did however, give me my most fm moment of all time:

Dulwich Hamlet (my team) vs Rotherham:
Shots: 32 - 3
On Target: 15 - 1
Posession: 56% - 44%

Final score... Dulwich Hamlet 0 - 1 Rotherham

The story of my life with FM20. LOL

Thanks for using it mate! I hope you like it!

One thing I did notice during the testing and match reports, is that the Winger (Right Side) does not cross despite having hardcopy PI "Cross from Byline" & Further Forward.

Maybe tactic can be tweaked further.

What did you mean overload left wıng?

Hi!

Overloading the attacking phase of play, basically having more people there from opposition. This will attract more players - defenders to go there leaving gaps for our players to be available (for passing or having clear shot).

Hi!

Overloading the attacking phase of play, basically having more people there from opposition. This will attract more players - defenders to go there leaving gaps for our players to be available (for passing or having clear shot).
Thank you ı understand! :)