what does everyone use for tactical briefings and touchline shouts? they are relatively new to me. i ignore oi's and let *** man do team talks but still not sure how to get the best out of the 2 things i mentioned

Hi,

I am skipping tactical briefings, it doesn't add something IMHO. I have test it with AM, AM was giving a reminder to players about TI (team instruction) relative things.

For shouts, I am using this:

25' until 45'

- Win by 1 goal = Demand More
- Win by 2 goal = Praise
- Draw = Demand More
- Loss = Show Some Passion

45' until 70'

- Win by 1 goal = Demand More
- Draw = Demand More
- Loss = Show Some Passion

70' until 90'

Loss = Show Some Passion

Hello Cadoni,

Brilliant tactic, should I use a right footed player for MR or can I use a left footer?

Cheers

Giving this another holiday test, results to follow shortly.

Domestic league wise, smashed it bar Liverpool ruining a full house
Struggled in European competition across the board and in most domestic cups too.

1601750713954.png

1601750738670.png

1601750763178.png

1601750805320.png

1601750849965.png

Last edited:
Ive been using this tactic a while now, and for the life of me i dont know why i struggle so much in away games. ive struggled since playing the game with away games. its drivng me insane.

at home this tactic batters teams though

for me, it does seem to struggle in defence. most games i concede 2 goals

Last edited:
Hi @twelly2712 ,

Thanks for using the tactic!

What's your team?

im playing with doncaster rovers in year 2035. so i dont have any of the original players. im in the premiership and never finish lower than 6th haha so i cant understand the struggle away form home

finally 2 striker. will try it with new games.
do you have the mirror version?

for using Mo Salah as MR-IW dan Haaland AF on the left side since he's left footed ?

Have in mind player traits. For example PF need "Comes Deep to Get Ball" or IW with Cut Inside from Left Wing

Can you suggest a player for each position? how does pf play?

Hi @Dan Hartigan ,

Thank you for using & trying my tactic.

I don't have player recommendations, because I don't like to be focused on player names; it's not the way I am playing the game.

If it's called Messi or Cadoni; really I don't care. I care to have the right attributes (attributes matters - not "stars") for each role.

Highlight the attributes for PF via search in you scouting center; I am sure you will find players. ;)

Good luck!

are there preferred positions ot take the set pieces?