Cheers for the reply, and the tactic has given me some decent beginnings with Newcastle, so cheers for that as well

A player filter would be great ?

Hi mate,

I am using my scouting center & scouts to find players. Not a fan of using filters.

Maybe for FM21 I will post some advice or my workflow overall for managing teams.

Good tactic. I tried it with Dortmund and Napoli...bare well. But...i decide to continue my main save with Lazio (I won everything in the first season with other tactic).
I don't know what is happening but i am losing points like crazy when away. Battering the opponents ,but...losing or drawing.
Here is some screenshots from those matches (i can't click Sampdoria one , but it went like the others). And some other thing...My PF is...non existent...he doesn't score ,no matter who i put in there.
schedule.png
Schedule 1.png
Away Bologna.png
Away Cagliari.png
Away City.png
Away Fiorentina.png
Away Milan.png
Away Napoli.png
Away Sevilla.png

P.S. I did remove "work ball into box" and "pass in space", when drawing or losing...nothing changed...

Hi @Banda Noantri,

This tactic is not exploit, I have create it to watch beautiful brand of football within a limited ME.

Has some good elements and some bad elements.

The bad one is: 442 is risky formation for away games; that's because the right flank (WB - W) is on attack mode which is necessary for attacking phase, but not good for defense phase. I have tried it to make it more stable on defense, with good results; but the attack was poor. And I don't like playing defence at all (lol).

As for PF: PF is designed within the tactic to not score so much; their job is to drag out defenders from position and leave space for AF to kill it.

====

I am not sure why you changed the tactic from previous one, but this is up to you. As a general role when someone change a tactic is good idea:

- Doing that before pre-season start.
- Re-design the squad to fit the tactic.
- Do not change the tactic during the season (even tweaks).

When change a tactic, took me around 2-3 years to build the squad for X tactic to perform. Trying to balance everything firstly and not to do a "shock".

Well....I put the screenshots for a reason. When i lose or draw , i play beautiful football...and i am overpowering those teams. I am not lacking in defence...i mean one goal is not poor defending. In those matches i miss every chance...and i understand that in some of them i got FMed ,i get that from 2006 when i start to play the game. But those are too many matches that this happens ,so...my question is - Other than removing "pass into space" and "work ball into box" ,in those matches ,what do you do ,to turn them around ?
I changed the tactic because i am a fan of 4-4-2 and wanted to find the best one for my favorite team.
As for the forwards , do u recommend left footed striker for the PF position and right footed on AF or inverted ?
Season is over. Yes my team wasn't build for 4-4-2 but i got players to fit into it. And Lazio doesn't have the money for...building ,even when you win big things...
So this is it. Manage to win them all.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Great ,great tactic. May be it needs little tweak somewhere for the away games against bigger teams..may be. After winning everything in season 2 with this tactic ....
This is what happens in season 3 ,when i bought 2 players only to fit my team for this tactic.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Do u have any advice ,when you overpower your opponents ,but the goal just doesn't seem to come (except remove "work ball into box" and "pass in space" ) ?

Do u have any advice ,when you overpower your opponents ,but the goal just doesn't seem to come (except remove "work ball into box" and "pass in space" ) ?

Change mentality to Positive, drop the line of engagement a notch

Hi Cadoni, I'm in love with this tatic!!!!
I play one season with Braga, a Portuguese team predicted to finish 4º place.

The season was great, the only problem was the games.
Have to play Portuguese League, Portuguese Cup, League Cup and Europa League. The team don't have quality for this amount of games and this was reflected on results, but was a great team either way!

When i finish second season i will show the results!

Sorry for my english!!!!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

calendario.png

calendario1.png

calendario2.png

plantel.png

tabela.png

I am using a shout: Demand More

Then I hope to be lucky (lol)

Well, i lose my screenshots off the second season, but with Braga team only do 2 transfers i win in the second season:
- Portuguese League by 6 points;
- Portuguese League Cup;
- Portuguese SuperCup;
- European League against Bayern Munique for 4-0;
- European Supercup against Liverpool by 3-2

Amazing amazing tatic *_________*

i try it on FM2021 and it perfect!!! So you can promote your tactic in 2021 version! Thanks!!!

i try it on FM2021 and it perfect!!! So you can promote your tactic in 2021 version! Thanks!!!

Hi mate,

I had the opposite effect; but I am happy to see works for FM21. :)