Reaction score
hi guys im ac milan first season on lfc update i looking at selling robinho and buying a new inside forward on the right wing any ideas or has anyone had any success with robbie out their would love to keep him but high wages and average stats are telling me he gotta go

Depends who you are playing on the left, I would suggest looking to promote the youth that is already there, perhaps training Niang as an AMR if he not accomplished already? (cant quite remember what AM he plays might be AMC) anyways back to the point, niang will develop well especially with those around him. Or if you really do want to bring in a winger I would suggest looking at Lamela (he is left wing but i'm pretty sure can play right also), try and see if you can get Agustin Allione plays winger but for me was amazing. Another player you might try is Kevin Mirallas, not sure what his stats are like on LFCs update but he did well first season at Everton in my United save. Also look at Alexis Sanchez he often becomes transfer listed and can be a good buy.

save your money and get R.Rochina for £4million hes unreal as an IF or look at T.Drage for £1million or loan W.Zaha

Depends who you are playing on the left, I would suggest looking to promote the youth that is already there, perhaps training Niang as an AMR if he not accomplished already? (cant quite remember what AM he plays might be AMC) anyways back to the point, niang will develop well especially with those around him. Or if you really do want to bring in a winger I would suggest looking at Lamela (he is left wing but i'm pretty sure can play right also), try and see if you can get Agustin Allione plays winger but for me was amazing. Another player you might try is Kevin Mirallas, not sure what his stats are like on LFCs update but he did well first season at Everton in my United save. Also look at Alexis Sanchez he often becomes transfer listed and can be a good buy.

looking at playing el shar on the left mad mario up front and was going use niang as back up to those 2 and after season or 2 chose wot position i want him 4 thanks deffo try mirrallis or lamela not sure bout sanchez think get second opinion from scouts

1st season at Everton got Rochina for £4million and he scored 10goals 10assist and he can also play AM or ST and hes only 21 hes very good and T.Drage kept Mirallas out of team for like 5month cause he gets assists for fun! and i had him in a BHam save and in 2016 he got 12goals 17assists