20 plus Goals a Season Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter ippy007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 24K

ippy007

Reaction score
I'm currently Arsenal going into my second season, Welbeck just isn't doing it for me, Giroud is not consistent with his scoring and form.

Can anyone recommend a striker who can bang in 20 or more goals a season?

Welbeck in an AF (Attack) role will work wonders, or did for me for a seasons until I sold him after a regen broke through.

Depends on your tactic really, but I have had good success with Jackson Martinez who scored just under 50 goals in all competitions, aboubakar and zaza have also got similar records.

It really depends on the tactic.

I play a 4-4-2 and if i use the complete forward role, the striker just disappears from the game,but F9 on trequartista makes them escape from tight markings and appear ion the right place to score.

Of course they need to have the stats for that, but even Lukaku plays well as a F9!!

Berardi.

Elkeson also but you cant get him cos of wp

I play a 4-4-1-1 Diamond

Ozil playing behind the striker

Giroud has scored 17 goals so far in all competition

Dybala scored 42 goals in 47 appearances -1st season with Ajax
Barbosa scored 45 goals in 56 matches-1st season with PSG

Icardi just scored 49 goals in his first season with me at Inter, signed Simone Zaza in January and he hit 33 goals after that.

Yup Zaza is a bit of a god

Hahahh,in my Soton save,Zaza won Golden Glove in season 2014-2015 and in 2015-2016...he scored 25 and 27 i think,in Serie A for Sassuolo...
I could of get him for 10m€ but i didn't,cause i had Barbosa,and Barbosa is injured for 8 months and now Zaza's price is 80 :)
What a noob i am ,right ?! :P

A bargain player who will get you 30+ is Loic Remy in season 2. I have signed him a few times second season fro around 5-6m. He is a lethal DLF.

Hahahh,in my Soton save,Zaza won Golden Glove in season 2014-2015 and in 2015-2016...he scored 25 and 27 i think,in Serie A for Sassuolo...
I could of get him for 10m€ but i didn't,cause i had Barbosa,and Barbosa is injured for 8 months and now Zaza's price is 80 :)
What a noob i am ,right ?! :P

He scored 25 in 27 playing as a Goal Keeper!? He is truly a god! ;)

Lacazette's pretty handy 25-30 goals a season for the last three season's. Picked him up for £13m for Spurs. Alcacar £12m 25 goals first season but then only 14 in the second and then sold him to Juve for £30m. Cerri from Torino looks good but can't get him at the moment.

Sturridge? He's good, versatile and supported Arsenal as a kid

Sturridge has 2 massive problems:

1. Injuries - He is very very prone to them.
2. Consistency.

I play a lot of Liverpool saves and I usually have to sell Sturridge because of those 2 things. Also because Balotelli is so OP in the game, it's crazy!

Back on topic - Get Fierro, Aboubakar, Jovic, Barbossa. Each is guaranteed to get you 30+ goals second season onwards.

Don't know if **** join put Diego Costa as a defensive forward hes scored 29 goals in 39 games in all comps in my first season 21 in 26 in the league too got hulk and hazard as raumdeuters getting the goals too hazard with 17 in 45 games in all comps and hulk 12 in 36 in all comps

Back