20 plus Goals a Season Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter ippy007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 24K
My mate is using Icardi for arsenal and has currently scored 39 goals in 37 games

Malcom is also capable of scoring shitloads - but he needs a season of matches before he starts

Lacazette has so far been my best ST, 1st season he scored 55 goals in 52 appearances in all competitions and so far in 2nd season he has 27 goals in 26 games

Richairo Zivkovic is amazing
Scored 47 goals in 40 gamens for me at ajax, but did well in Europe as well

My mate has mauro icari upfront on his own and he has 39 goals in 42 games for chelsea

i had Dybala in my Liverpool save he got 26 goals in 37 games then missed the rest of the season through injury .... 2 world class strikers though

lacazette
lukaku
barbosa
jovic
adrian ramos

all seem tobe good options though

Lewandowski! Got me over 60 in the Premier League with a world class squad.

Well an obvious striker would be Aguero, lol. He scores 50+ goals per season for the club. Other cheaper and younger options are Depay and Malcolm (after he is a little older) who are devastating in front of the goal, but can also knock in a fair amount from the wing.

tbh, any striker in FM with the right tactics could score 20 or even 30 goals a season. provided he was pace.

Calvin Miller of Celtic has always done well for me (he's young as well so improves with age).

tbh, any striker in FM with the right tactics could score 20 or even 30 goals a season. provided he was pace.

Pace isn't that big a factor, but you hit the nail on the head with tactics. I use RvP as a lone Poacher, and despite his physicals, he has around 45 in 27 Games. It's how you set up the tactics and player roles which matter;;

Pace isn't that big a factor, but you hit the nail on the head with tactics. I use RvP as a lone Poacher, and despite his physicals, he has around 45 in 27 Games. It's how you set up the tactics and player roles which matter;;
yeah your right, i said pace because its probably more important in the lower leagues.

Just going a bit outside the box here as most others have been mentioned, I took a gamble on Kramaric (sp) from Leicester 2nd season after my strikers both got long term injuries and he smashed 29 goals in 33 appearances in the Bundesliga, I am currently RedBull and he was available for 8mill due to Leicester getting relegated. (lone striker advanced forward with Tariq in behind)

On my Watford save Danny ings is banging them in! But like people have said its all about the tactics, hes also playing alongside a target man on support that opens up loads of space for him!

matia destro.
as a dlf are a poacher.
ozil behind him.
scored 30 goals and assiting 12 to 15
welbeck scored for fun first season.
all depends on how you want to use the striker. just for scoring are
like benzema in real life not scoring that much but giving a lot of assist.

Danny Ings for me I dont have him in my team he plays for Spurs in my save but what a thorn in my *** this guy is always scores and against me......

Or

Balotelli he seems to score goals for fun saying that it might just be in my save but he easily scores 20+ a season when I get home I'll upload a history of him.

welbeck as complete forward for me was very good but not too good he had roughly 35 goals in 2 seasons but they were really important goals we still won the league then i sold him for 50M

Back