Agbonlahor is the best goalscorer I've ever had, although he can tend to score them inconsistantly if you don't keep tweaking him against certain opposition.

Get Aly Cissoko for LB :) or Cristico...

A few quality, reliable target men that could step in for Lukaku:
Giampaolo Pazzini from Sampdoria
Marouane Chamakh - might not be too expensive 2nd season and beyond and he's very good and reliable, underrated by FM players imo
Guillaume Hoarau (PSG) - I don't see him talked about much but in my opinion he is one of the better target men around, another underused player

Khouma Babacar will become one of the best in the game, but that doesn't really help you right now.

I think the main thing for you is just get somebody reliable with some experience to switch off with Lukaku. I like players with well rounded stats, good team players who don't have much in the way of deficiencies in their game, all of the above are like that.

A few quality, reliable target men that could step in for Lukaku:
Giampaolo Pazzini from Sampdoria
Marouane Chamakh - might not be too expensive 2nd season and beyond and he's very good and reliable, underrated by FM players imo
Guillaume Hoarau (PSG) - I don't see him talked about much but in my opinion he is one of the better target men around, another underused player

Khouma Babacar will become one of the best in the game, but that doesn't really help you right now.

I think the main thing for you is just get somebody reliable with some experience to switch off with Lukaku. I like players with well rounded stats, good team players who don't have much in the way of deficiencies in their game, all of the above are like that.

Pazzini is at Chelsea and won't come to me. Babacar is at Man U and Chamakh wants 240k wages. so safe to say those three are off the list.

I got Abel Hernandez from Palermo after someone suggested it on here. He was on good form hitting 23 goals in 16 games and he's not done too bad with Suarez. Playing them both as advanced forwards in a 4-1-2-1-2 and he's had 6 in 8 matches so far with 3 assists and he's only 22 so quite happy with him at the moment.

Still got Lakuku,Caroll and Wickham as backups so for now, I think im quite happy with my strikers. Would like a little more experience but I tend to build my team around younger players looking to the future. The bulk of my goals still comes from Suarez and if he's not hitting them in it's touch and go whether I win matches vs Wigan and Wolves etc .. somehow my big players ... Pastore,Montolivo Gerrard etc seem to score in bigger matches rather than weaker opposition...

Petrić if you play him well or Crouch, even maybe Gomis / Kalinić?

He's not very well known but I think you'll be impressed if you look him up: Seydou Doumbia. The ****** was signed for Liverpool on my Derby save and he won't stop scoring. Look up the player of the week thread I posted him on that

Ezequiel Lavezzi

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

He's not very well known but I think you'll be impressed if you look him up: Seydou Doumbia. The ****** was signed for Liverpool on my Derby save and he won't stop scoring. Look up the player of the week thread I posted him on that
CSKA Moscow striker, great little player.

Readings Shane Long is a great backup to have, always guaranteed to hit the net. Not too much money either, always manages 25ish goals for me per season from around 30-40 starts

Marilungo an Italian striker can't remember who he plays for tho

Or try Petric from HSV

Readings Shane Long is a great backup to have, always guaranteed to hit the net. Not too much money either, always manages 25ish goals for me per season from around 30-40 starts

Simon Church is similar aswell.

Like other people have said try Mladen Petric. He was kept out of injury at the start of my HSV game but later on kept banging in screamers for fun :D

Vagner Love is a goal scoring machine for me. Play him as poacher and he'll hit almost a goal a game easily. He's quite cheap aswell... Around £8m transfer fee and £35k a week wages. Guaranteed goals!!

I think you should get Emile Heskey, he is immersive...

I have played 3 games overally and Heskey has done 1 + 1.. Not a bad start to a season! :D

Nilmar from Villarreal is awesome, get him. He will also be quite cheap in comparison to the 'big' names.