20+ Shots only 3 on target help!!!!Raikan007's Dortmund Updated Tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriscool91

Reaction score
I am with Manchester united using Raikan007's Dortmund Updated Tactic My team is :

GK: De gea
RB: Rafeal
CB: Varane
CB: Vidic
LB: Alaba
BWM: Sandro
DLP: Thiago Alcantara
IFR: Bale
AP: Mesut Özil
IFL: Hazard
P: Cavani/Lewandoski/Van Persie

I'm in first season ( adjusted my budget ) At the start was winning with 4-6 goals now November time i seem to win 1-0 with 20+ shots with 3 on target I haven't changed any of the settings, only using shouts like get forward when at home away i don't use any, i let my assistant ( Jorge Valdano) to the team talks/opposition instructions and match prep ) training is now attacking (high)

Any help would be great :)

I am with Manchester united using Raikan007's Dortmund Updated Tactic My team is :

GK: De gea
RB: Rafeal
CB: Varane
CB: Vidic
LB: Alaba
BWM: Sandro
DLP: Thiago Alcantara
IFR: Bale
AP: Mesut Özil
IFL: Hazard
P: Cavani/Lewandoski/Van Persie

I'm in first season ( adjusted my budget ) At the start was winning with 4-6 goals now November time i seem to win 1-0 with 20+ shots with 3 on target I haven't changed any of the settings, only using shouts like get forward when at home away i don't use any, i let my assistant ( Jorge Valdano) to the team talks/opposition instructions and match prep ) training is now attacking (high)

Any help would be great :)

Mate, just use his thread, thats what its there for

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...jurgen-klopps-recreation-tactic-13-3-3-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.