Mentality change to defensive in the final 10 minutes may help with preserving leads, it is something I haven't tried with this tactic as I was trying to get the raw results.

Incredible tactic. I've won/drawn every game since I started using this, and even won some HUGE teams (i use the away tactic at home vs the giants), best tactic ive used up to now.

A Jamie Vardy like striker can score a goal a game or more.

Incredible tactic. I've won/drawn every game since I started using this, and even won some HUGE teams (i use the away tactic at home vs the giants), best tactic ive used up to now.

When you have time I'd love to see screenshots. Glad it is working for ya mate!

So what can be concluded about the Control and Automatic roles? Home and Away tactics are the same?

So what can be concluded about the Control and Automatic roles? Home and Away tactics are the same?

Both are different as HOME tactic has ( A ) FB and AWAY tactic has (Auto) FB + deeper Def Line.

Confusion was over changing of (Auto) duty given to CM and whether (S) duty would make them perform differently. I like Auto role because if you want to close out a game you could potentially switch to defensive mentality and CM's & FB's would become (D) duty by default.

Using Away tactic full time right now.

Why?
Having attacking fullbacks is a real advantage on this ME so using them on auto(support on Control) detracts from that significantly. I understand it against big sides, but not against weak opposition...

Why?
Having attacking fullbacks is a real advantage on this ME so using them on auto(support on Control) detracts from that significantly. I understand it against big sides, but not against weak opposition...

I want to see how much it actually detracts.

This tactic(s) has surprisingly few replies given the OP won the PL with Bournemouth!

Any more feedback?

my team good moral is not this the problem, i have play >> february and after I have quit the party because tired of poor results every game lose or just 2 win(sry for my bad english)