I've been doing some testing and I think this is one of the best tactics around, BUT only if you want patient, controlled football. What I mean by that is that this tactic doesn't rely on bombarding the opposition with dozens of shots like 99% of other tactics around here, but instead it controls the game, completely snuffs out the opposition and creates just enough chances to score one or two goals and THEN you move to Away version and easily see out a game.

If you're patient and use it that way, it's impressive.

I've been doing some testing and I think this is one of the best tactics around, BUT only if you want patient, controlled football. What I mean by that is that this tactic doesn't rely on bombarding the opposition with dozens of shots like 99% of other tactics around here, but instead it controls the game, completely snuffs out the opposition and creates just enough chances to score one or two goals and THEN you move to Away version and easily see out a game.

If you're patient and use it that way, it's impressive.

Thanks for the feedback mate.

Your tactic works really well, I tried it at Bolton and had great results with it. No transfers made and predicted to end 16th. Now they gave me 27m€ for transfers, I'm gonna try and get some good players to stay in the EPL.

View attachment 155447

View attachment 155446

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Do you use individual player instructions? cz I can't find any link to download the tactics. another quick question... does it work well in 16.2??? cz it gave me two different types of result in that version of the game... once I won premier league 5 times and CL 3 times with Derby County right after my promotion and the following seasons... but on the other save I got the opposite kind of results.