Chelsea And Millwall Screenies Please :D

No point making it for FM10, not many people are playing it anymore and there is around a month until FM11.

im still playing it and will be for a while so if you could make it for 10 would be much appreciated

Arsenal screenie would be nice thanks x

Don't do it for FM10 just upon a single request. Making this database will be a huge effort, but to make it for two games is taking the ****!

By the way, the screenshots you uploaded are from CM 01/02, which will be 2001-02 season, not the one you stated in the title. :S

Don't do it for FM10 just upon a single request. Making this database will be a huge effort, but to make it for two games is taking the ****!

By the way, the screenshots you uploaded are from CM 01/02, which will be 2001-02 season, not the one you stated in the title. :S

I never changed the title mate, but I will now :p

Arsenal Screen shots
View attachment 109888

View attachment 109889

If this is ever completed, I will definately download. Although, I somehow doubt it will be created.

Can you possibly put up a Liverpool screenshot please? Sounds like a good idea if it happens ;)

if I wasn't going to create it I won't have done a thread :p

You'll have a good crack - you won't finish it. It seems to me like you vastly underestimate the size of this. I'll be delighted if you prove me wrong, mind.

Thanks mate, can't wait to play this just reminding you how long it will take. Many have tried making a classic database but very, very, very few have suceeded.

hope you like my kits, I will make some more today... after europe countries are done I will do some facepack...

here is +Russia away
awaym.png

I cant find Bulgaria away, dont know how it looks...

Last edited: