twilson7

Reaction score
I'm in the process of making a database of the 2002/03 season. Only started today so it might be a week or so before it's up on here. Would anyone be interested in it, and how far should I go to make it like 2002/03? Just Prem? Prem and La Liga? Prem, La Liga and Championship?

Premiership, La Liga and Serie A (Y)

I'll do as much as I can, just finished Arsenal! On to Aston Villa!

Would be good to see the Celtic side again but would it not be worth while to wait for FM10

I'd love this database. Thanks for trying.

No trouble.

I've finished, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Birmingham, Blackburn, Bolton, Charlton and Chelsea.

I'll do all the Prem, Celtic and Rangers, plus the big teams in La Liga and Serie A. I would do the whole lot but it takes ages.

are you gonna make it so the clubs are owned by the people they where then, so city wouldnt be rich and utd not in Debt ECT ECT

I won't change the chairmen, coz i don't have the time. But I'll change the finances to how they were then. I've out in a "future income" for Chelsea, which happens at the end of the season when Roman Abrahmovic comes in.

By the way, I've also made all the players 6 years younger so they're the same age as they were at the start of 2002-03.

Anyone else want to see anything else in the database that I've not mentioned?

if i can be bothered, lol.

And I will be changing the finances a little, but not alot as they're fairly accurate anyway.

Will you do Newcastle (in Premier League)? If yes, I will download this since I've been looking for a database like this. :)

lol 8 months later. people need to check the date of posts:'(

yeah i know lol but u asked a stupid question that he probebly wont ask lol just saying mate

I haven't seen the last post lol, I just asked if this is gonna be made, I thought it's for FM2010, but it was for 2009.