• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2K
R

rosenrot

Hmmm, I guess i'm kinda bored, but what are you all looking forward to this year?

For me it's passing my driving test, preferably before my birthday. :D and buying a wii!! I went on one today, i thought it was quite good actually kicked my friends *** on bowling! hahaha ;)

ahem anyway nevermind what about you?

emmm so far ive got Radiohead and Queens of the Stone Age gigs lined up so that should be good.

Doubt ill go on holiday this year, prob just festivals again

oo nice! I like Queens of the Stone Age! :) Well i hope you enjoy yourself!

I want to go on holiday again as well, but it all rather depends if my friends have any money! *sigh :(

Radiohead should be good,Hearts not getting religated would be nice and where ever i go on holiday so far

and buying a wii!! I went on one today, i thought it was quite good actually kicked my friends *** on bowling! hahaha ;)

Probably just beginners luck :p

Doubt ill go on holiday this year, prob just festivals again

I hope I get to go on holiday in the summer...just depends if we cba to organise anything and if i have the money.

haha oh i dunno about that! :p my friend was terrible and he's been on it loads of times probably. :D

pigeon detectives in may should be great...
along with leeds being promoted as champions...would love to see that happen..shove it straight up the football leagues **** :)...
and then hopefully going to join the police :D

hoping to go on holiday to bulgaria like also starting me year in industry wherever i end up

I have to put in my holidays for work, but i don't even know what i want off other than my birthday. pfft.

urgh this is so awkward my mum has two guys round n my dad has just come round. lol i feel sorry for him.

hahaha!! well i think one of them works with her, i've never even met them before it was so random i came in the house and i just saw this big burly guy coming out of our bathroom...well i'm certainly goin out tonight. :rolleyes: lol

rofl i liked that, made me laugh. I am going to see my Favourite band Sonata Arctica play in Glasgow in April and i'm trying to book a holiday with the girlfriend

I wanna go to Spain and relax for two weeks as it's my only holiday all year.The Girfriend sits at uni and thinks she is hard done to but wants to go somewhere with plenty things to do so we can't agree :p

Don't you go to uni?

Ahh well have fun trying to sort out a holiday you both agree on. :D Is your girlfriend not the type for lazy aroundness and generally being on beaches? lol :p

I haven't been to Spain in a while, i keep going to Portugal it's lovely that place. :D Though i do feel like going to Berlin again! lol

Nah i work in accounts. She is more the sort of Paris,New York sort of person she isnt into sitting about for too long but im a lazy bas and wanna lie in sun with my ipod :p

ah right sounds cool. :) haha yes lying in the sun is the best...just so long as u dont go sunburnt! :irked: though that rarely happens to me. :D

id rather do the stuff ur gf prefers....i have trouble sitting still generally, i would get bored to easily on a beach.

wOOO Sean>gf :D and nah i cba doing stuff :p