2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*

Good kits, are they all working correctly now?? Does anyone know where I could get the Championship kits in this style and League 1, 2 and Blue Square? Im trying to get all my stuff ready for when I buy FM

Hi, I have downloaded the most recent download but still missing the following kits?? Any reason why? -

Blackpool 3rd away
Blackburn 3rd away
Fulham 3rd Away
WBA 3rd Away
Bolton 3rd Away

Can someone send me a link to download this kits?

By the way great job *james* and team, they look fantastic!! Thank you!

Hi, I have downloaded the most recent download but still missing the following kits?? Any reason why? -

Blackpool 3rd away
Blackburn 3rd away
Fulham 3rd Away
WBA 3rd Away
Bolton 3rd Away

Can someone send me a link to download this kits?

By the way great job *james* and team, they look fantastic!! Thank you!

They are in the download pack already, they just aren't showing up in game, so have you read the instructions in the OP?

I've had a really hard time getting several of these to work.

Off the top of my head:

Newcastle (All Three)
Birmingham (Home/Away)
West Brom (All Three)
Wolves (All Three)
Blackpool (All Three)

I've tried adding "2010" and I've tried "2011" just to mess around. Every line is the same as the kits that actually show up in the game. I've been scouring these forums for two weeks and can't come up with an answer.

Do these kits work on the 3D match engine? If not is there anywhere where i can download 3D kits from, i tried searching but couldn't find anything :(

Everton's 3rd kit is not purple it is white this pack has it right.

The kits worked fine at the start of the game (all of them) but now I seem to having a problem when in the year 2010. Ive treid adding and removing the year in the config file but still nothing, and I havent any conflicting facepacks. Any ideas???

Its okay, sorted. Strangely enough putting 2009 at the end of the clubs worked :S

Last edited: