2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*

Why do you keep bumping? there are many better styles out there you should try them why is fm base so slow?

Sorry, is this aimed at me? Because if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say it....

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I will post instructions on how to deal with kits not showing up in a bit for those who need them...

Help with kits

Hi some of the kits in the premier league dont show up can anyone help thanks

Some kits still arent showing after I change the config file, what else can I do?

Some kits still arent showing after I change the config file, what else can I do?

Take away all 2009 records at the end, or try replacing them with 2010. The file was originally made for FM 10, so that is wqhy problems are appearing. I am working on fixing the config.

Take away all 2009 records at the end, or try replacing them with 2010. The file was originally made for FM 10, so that is wqhy problems are appearing. I am working on fixing the config.

any news about fix?
thx

KIT PACK UPDATED

New FM 11 config fix has been applied to the kit pack, if kits do not show up, please leave a reply below and see the new troubleshooting options now added to the opening post. You will need to re-download the kit pack for this update to take effect.

Just downloaded but noticed that a few of the third kits aren't in the download folder :( most importantly birmingham's one :) is this an issue

any chance you might upload kits of other compititions? :$
thanks a lot for this one already tho !!!

Just downloaded but noticed that a few of the third kits aren't in the download folder :( most importantly birmingham's one :) is this an issue

Right, the Birmingham Third kit has been repacked. YOU WILL NEED TO RE_DOWNLOAD THE KIT PACK TO GET THE BIRMINGHAM THIRD KIT. Now working on the Everton Third Kit, to be released within the next week. Keep checking back.

ok mate great work to start with!

good quality stuff, which is why iv downloaded...

however, i have tried your troubleshooting tips, checked many times that i haven't made any errors, but i still have missing, blackburn 3rd, bolton 3rd, blackpool 3rd, fulham 3rd, west brom 3rd.

i have downloaded your latest file and iv had a fiddle about with the config but it just isn't budging

any suggestions mate?

it never usually makes a difference with graphics but im a mac user, could this be it maybe...?

having the same kind of problems, missing the following:

- birmingham home/away
- blackburn third
- blackpool home/away/third
- bolton third
- fulham third
- newcastle home/away/third
- wba home/away/third
- wolves home/away

i've tried the /2009, /2010 and /2011 extensions on these teams and nothing has happened. i'm not moaning just want my game to be right, the kits are great and i just want to have them all in the game.

i downloaded the pack at 22.00 on 15/11 so i believe i have the latest update, is there anything else that i can try.

ok mate great work to start with!

good quality stuff, which is why iv downloaded...

however, i have tried your troubleshooting tips, checked many times that i haven't made any errors, but i still have missing, blackburn 3rd, bolton 3rd, blackpool 3rd, fulham 3rd, west brom 3rd.

i have downloaded your latest file and iv had a fiddle about with the config but it just isn't budging

any suggestions mate?

it never usually makes a difference with graphics but im a mac user, could this be it maybe...?

having the same kind of problems, missing the following:

- birmingham home/away
- blackburn third
- blackpool home/away/third
- bolton third
- fulham third
- newcastle home/away/third
- wba home/away/third
- wolves home/away

i've tried the /2009, /2010 and /2011 extensions on these teams and nothing has happened. i'm not moaning just want my game to be right, the kits are great and i just want to have them all in the game.

i downloaded the pack at 22.00 on 15/11 so i believe i have the latest update, is there anything else that i can try.

Graphics should work for Mac users just as well as PC users for as start, so its not because of that. Please check and double check you have no conflicting kit packs, from last year perhaps, ANYWHERE in the graphics folder. The only other suggestion is that logos/facepacks/other graphics packs are causing these losses. At the end of the day, graphic packs work for some and don't for others, and nobody has ever really been able to explain why, so I'd suggest trying Steve-okenobi's kit pack if you have no success with this one.