2010 FIFA World Cup Official Video Game

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 13K
Status
Not open for further replies.
the gameplay is much better than FIFA 10, I love the Captain your country mode, its 2 player :D, I hope FIFA 11 follows the same route for be a pro

OMG It looks amazing. i had 2006 world cup game and you couldnt do the qualifications it looks miles better

its amazing! loving the game play, hopefully fifa11 will follow!

stubbsyboy (ps3) add me :)

the gameplay is much better than FIFA 10, I love the Captain your country mode, its 2 player :D, I hope FIFA 11 follows the same route for be a pro

Mate, it's 4 player ;)

looks alright and yes the 2006 world cup game was ****** up I won the world cup with china

Just started a new game,

Chad 0-2 Swaziland
Swaziland 2-0 Lesotho
Swaziland 2-0 Azerbaijan

A decent three friendly results, I've got Togo first in qualifying though :S

i hate the penalties in this game :'(.
I made the semis in a online world cup then i lost on pens :(

Does anyone know wether or not there is/will be a PC game as I only have PC and PSP (in PSP it is not very good

I think its a great game but has anybody else noticed the flaw with captain your country. I started a CYC with two of my mates and we all wanted to be strikers so i put irelands formation with three up front yet when we get in the game I play out left midfield while Mcgeady(LW) takes my posistion up front. Same thing happened when I played by myself

Anybody want a game on the PS3 now?..

Well I just got the game today and I'm really enjoying it.The presentation,the way the gameplay is so fluid and the atmosphere just tick the boxes with ease.A good buy and I am yet to go online,something I expect to be very good.

8/10

Great Game; if anyone has PS3 and want to play me; just add me - eliack :)

It's awesome.. The shooting seems to be harder than usual though, maybe the ball is playing an effect? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.