2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa

didnt even though there was one coming out

What is the point, we have FIFA 10

Just an opportunity to make some quick cash for FIFA. It will probably be rushed off...

Nope, FIFA10 and MW2 for me.

Just downloading demo now.

Anyone played it yet? Any major (by fifa standards) changes?

Not played it yet but the demo downloaded yesterday, Was speaking to Nathan and he said it was a bit more fluid.

If they fix the keepers rushing out then it will be worth it.

Played the demo yesterday and I have to say I was impressed. Yes it was pretty much the same as Fifa 10, however the gameplay seemed better and they seem to of added a few things (which can't be played on the demo).

I'll wait to see what people think of the full game befoe I think about buying though.

im gunna be getting the game end of month gunna get just cause 2 at the same time

definetly buying this, it may even be a birthday present

PS3 m8, hopefully the gameplay will be much improved from the last world cup game

i got both but i feel asif the xbox gameplay feels smoother

If it drops to like £15 afterwards I'll pick it up, otherwise I'll rent. Feels a lot better flowing, presentation is improved to be more TV-like and the AI seems improved. But not sure I can put up with much Andy Townsend... and will need to find a camera I like

All I have noticed is that the gameplay seems to be a bit more fluid and the way that people battle for the ball with each other has changed slightly. Also the pitch actually looks like grass on this addition. I believe they have fixed the randomly moving keeper, but have not had a 1 on 1 chip to test this out.

Overall, if you are a hardcore FIFA 10 player then it may be worth getting, but if you are more of a casual gamer just wait until FIFA 11 as all of these features and more will be included in that.

i maybe be getting but not to fussed got fifa 10 and bad company 2 that all i need lol