2010 World Cup Game Xbox 360 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are guests, out of curiosity.

You can press Y and add other controllers i.e other people in the room with you. There is no rule against it so I'm doing it :D

Guys i know i let everyone down on the fifa one, but im getting this tomorrow, im in lads,

I have been asked to do the draw, so will do it once the draw is complete

I have been asked to do the draw, so will do it once the draw is complete

who asked you to do the draw im not against it but i thought i was doing it me clarky and nathan arranged it on xbox

Nath asked me as I am going to be impartial, you well...

who asked you to do the draw im not against it but i thought i was doing it me clarky and nathan arranged it on xbox

I asked him as there will be no chance of any bias and team fixing.

Nath asked me as I am going to be impartial, you well...

ok :(

but nathan please tell me in future bud

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I asked him as there will be no chance of any bias and team fixing.

yes you tring to say im biased lol(A)

ok :(

but nathan please tell me in future bud

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

yes you tring to say im biased lol(A)

Sorry mate, but i thought it would have been better for someone who isn't in the competition to do the draw. Will tell u next time.

Sorry mate, but i thought it would have been better for someone who isn't in the competition to do the draw. Will tell u next time.

no i agree he should do the draw just wanted a little more notifacation

Are we going to allow members freinds to join now just to fill up the spots?

We currently have 13 people, we need 16 so c'mon people sign up, if not we will have to allow friends of members.

I believe we should let members friends fill the final 3 spots as long as there reliable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.