2012/13 Premier League Season Predictions

Versaty1e

Reaction score
2011-12 season is over and normally there's a prediction for next year straight away. It's very early and all and no transfer moves have been made, but I'd like to throw out a discussion on next season's standings - who will finish in the top 4 and who will finish in the bottom 3. Also, feel free to predict this weekend's winner for the final promotion spot to assist you with your decisions.

20th PL Spot: West Ham

Top 4:
1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal

Bottom 3:
18. QPR
19. Wigan
20. Reading

Golden Boot:
Sergio Aguero

Looking forward to another fantastic season!

Top 4:
United
City
Chelsea
Spurs

Bottom 3:
Southhampton
Wigan
Reading

Golden boot:
RVP if stays/ rooney

Liverpool wins the title.

Andy Caroll evolves into a super player.

Steven Gerrard scores at least two super goals (West Ham style).

John Terry announces his retirement at the end of the season for personal reasons.

Manchester United ends up in a slump and Manchester City is now the best club in Manchester.

Tottenham declines.

Chelsea and Arsenal rise up.

Newcastle becomes a top contender.

Two big scandals appear regarding top players.

At least one player dies on pitch. One of them will be well-known.

John Terry announces his retirement at the end of the season for personal reasons.

Manchester United ends up in a slump and Manchester City is now the best club in Manchester.

Tottenham declines.

The moment you said Liverpool will win the title I could not take anything else you said seriously.

Pretty hard to make any predictions this early.

Hard to make predictions as of now because surely Manchester United will be adding to their squad, Chelsea will undergo an overhaul, Newcastle will look to leverage their European spot to get in better players and Arsenal will get some young, French <10m player as is their custom.

Not to forget Liverpool will also be adding some players to their team and Tottenham will look to retain hold of their key players and improve the team.

Think one can only make predictions after seeing if teams are able to solve the major areas of concern in the summer and look at the type of players they bring in

Seriously?

Anyway.. Chamakh golden boot.

That is all.

Seriously, Wigan bottom 3? Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! We are going in to the next season with the exact same players that have just made world headlines with some of the best form in Europe. Only Moses may be going but he has posed in our new shirt so that's looking unlikely.. I can honestly see Wigan getting a top 10 finish. Lost 3 in our last 15 games.. Bottom 3, PAH!!!

I think City will win the league again, they can only improve on what they have. Swansea and Norwich to get second season syndrome and Reading to go back down with them.

Super morbid.

This whole threads pretty lame, but most prediction threads are.

20th PL Spot: Blackpool

Top 4:
1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Tottenham Hotspur
4. Chelsea

Bottom 3:
18. West Brom
19. Blackpool
20. Reading

Golden Boot:
Wayne Rooney

Tottenham declines.

GTFO

Seriously, Wigan bottom 3? Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! We are going in to the next season with the exact same players that have just made world headlines with some of the best form in Europe. Only Moses may be going but he has posed in our new shirt so that's looking unlikely.. I can honestly see Wigan getting a top 10 finish. Lost 3 in our last 15 games.. Bottom 3, PAH!!!

I think City will win the league again, they can only improve on what they have. Swansea and Norwich to get second season syndrome and Reading to go back down with them.

This is all contingent on keeping Roberto Martinez, but I think Wigan will stay up again

Teams haven't even started changing their squads yet, how can predictions be made? :S

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal
7. Liverpool
8. Everton
9. Newcastle
10. Fulham
11. Aston Villa
12. Stoke
13. Sunderland
14. WBA
15. QPR
16. Southampton
17. Wigan
18. Norwich
19. Blackpool
20. Reading

Top Scorer: Sergio Aguero

(Table subject to change after transfer window and if West Ham come up instead of Blackpool).

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal
7. Liverpool
8. Everton
9. Newcastle
10. Fulham
11. Aston Villa
12. Stoke
13. Sunderland
14. WBA
15. QPR
16. Southampton
17. Wigan
18. Norwich
19. Blackpool
20. Reading

(Table subject to change after transfer window and if West Ham come up instead of Blackpool).

How can Arsenal finish 4th and 6th? XD

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Newcastle
9. Fulham
10. Aston Villa
11. Stoke
12. Sunderland
13. WBA
14. QPR
15. Swansea
16. Southampton
17. Wigan
18. Norwich
19. Blackpool
20. Reading

How can Arsenal finish 4th and 6th? XD

They are fielding 2 sides lol, i missed out Swansea.