iRoleplay

Reaction score
I am Benfica in the 2012-2013 season

I need someone who can be the rock in midfield and win everything (Much like Katsouranis and De Rossi in previous FM's)

Have about 10-15million spare but i don't mind higher if i have to play over about 30-40months

Sissoko is not available even though he is transfer listed for 6.2million (Asking Price) he want's 79k wage which i can't offer him (Mainly due to Pato being on a Match highest wage clause)

So any suggestions?

His he a world beater?

Im with mancity second season and i got Annan as an backup for my current Ball winning midfielder (Nigel De Jong). Annan would be good first choice for benfica because the portuguese league isn't as good as PL. His full name is (Anthony Annan). He is agressive and tackles much.

Im with mancity second season and i got Annan as an backup for my current Ball winning midfielder (Nigel De Jong). Annan would be good first choice for benfica. (Anthony Annan).

My Team has the like's of Pato,Neymar,Hazard,Lukaku,Abidal and so on.

What i meant to ask his he go enough to win the Champion's league and keep players from Inter/Real/Barca/Man U out?

My Team has the like's of Pato,Neymar,Hazard,Lukaku,Abidal and so on.

What i meant to ask his he go enough to win the Champion's league and keep players from Inter/Real/Barca/Man U out?

Well winning Cl is not only about one player but yes i think he should do fine there. He ask for something like 17k wages and he is pretty good. Try getting NIgel De Jong. He is fantastic :D You might get from City.. idk how much.