xtomrobbo

Reaction score
Summer update (correct as of 6/6/2013) for FM12
Update Includes:
  • Up-to-date Promotions/Relegation's for Top 4 English leagues, Liga BBVA, Ligue 1, Serie A and Bundesliga. eg Yeovil in Npower Championship, Elche CF in BBVA, Mansfield in League 2
  • Up-to-date transfers...Ranging from; Fernandinho from Shaktar to Man City, to, Marcos Painter from Brighton to Bournemouth
  • Updated managerial moves; David Moyes to Man Utd, Simon Grayson to Preston, Paul Dickov to Doncaster
  • Updated player attributes and positional changes to players who had a good season and players employeed in different positions. e.g; Gareth Bale now 'comfortable' behind a striker, Paddy Madden upgraded stats, Andrew Haliday now comfortable at left back, Santi Cazorla improved stats
  • Change in budgets; Increase in budgets for promoted teams
June 2013 - Download - 4shared - tom robbo

But what if they don't have FM13? Could be why this is in the FM12 section.

I tried using an FM13 update originally and it didnt work. Imo FM12 is miles better than 13 but it irratated me playing with outdated squads...

Second this!

I would love to test this update, but I got some problems with it. When I’m starting new game, I have this yellow warning sign after England, Portugal and Greece flags. There seems to be problem with leagues or something.

Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks in advance.

Second this!

I would love to test this update, but I got some problems with it. When I’m starting new game, I have this yellow warning sign after England, Portugal and Greece flags. There seems to be problem with leagues or something.

Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks in advance.
Not quite sure. does it stop you going on the leagues? or is it just a warning? I haven't encountered this problem when using it. Sorry if this isnt much help

Not quite sure. does it stop you going on the leagues? or is it just a warning? I haven't encountered this problem when using it. Sorry if this isnt much help

you must install patch 12.0.4

Cheers! Works for me.

Just a few things I noticed with the update is that Harry Redknapp is shown as the assistant manager of QPR, not sure if this changes as the game goes on or not, Blackburn have Appleton and Berg as managers and you are unable to interact with the board with them, Jamie Carragher has been completely removed from the game but shows as Liverpool's vice captain - can he be re-added as a non playing role/coach? Hughes not Stoke manager, Reading start with no manager and a few recent transfers such as Navas to City and Aspas to Liverpool not done, he also plays naturally as a striker.

Just wondering if you could include these changes to any further updates if there will be any? If not, no worries and thanks for this version cause I couldn't get into FM13 this one was far better!

hungary/otp liga/ferencváros

rly need hard update that league with squad mambers and staffs pls do it. :)

Cheers! Works for me.

Just a few things I noticed with the update is that Harry Redknapp is shown as the assistant manager of QPR, not sure if this changes as the game goes on or not, Blackburn have Appleton and Berg as managers and you are unable to interact with the board with them, Jamie Carragher has been completely removed from the game but shows as Liverpool's vice captain - can he be re-added as a non playing role/coach? Hughes not Stoke manager, Reading start with no manager and a few recent transfers such as Navas to City and Aspas to Liverpool not done, he also plays naturally as a striker.

Just wondering if you could include these changes to any further updates if there will be any? If not, no worries and thanks for this version cause I couldn't get into FM13 this one was far better!

Thanks for your feedback, I will make the relevant changes if I have the time

Sorry.I am new to FM. Can anyone teach me after I download the update, which folder should I put in the patch? And also it requires any patch (For example 12.2.xx) to run this update?