imi

Reaction score
I just got promoted to serie A with my team nuovo campobasso, as soon as i got promoted i realized Cassano was released by milan, and i offered him a contract right away, signing him for only 2.000 euro/week, which surprised me so I accepted right away, then I found out that his physical attributes are all below 10... even if all his tactic and technical atributes still remain good.. so is he still a decent player or I shouldnt expect much?

Ive also putted him as tutor of one of my most promising youngsters, and now I realized that my young player's determination has decreased horribly, its now at 9 when last season it was at 15... could cassano be the reason?

Cassano can only tutor the youngster how to snort coke, have drunken jacuzzi parties the night before game, and how to diet in McDonalds.

The best tutors are players who are die-hard professionals. Giggs, Casillas, Raul, Zanetti, that sort of thing. These guys can raise determination and hidden stats of the youngster by a mile.

oh ****... you know i tought about it at first but looking at his technical and mental attributes i tought it may turn out good after all... damnit that means ive screwed up my youngster :/ isnt there anything I can do after cassano is done tutoring him?