Christian Eriksen is a beast, already at the start of the game.. Would love to have him in the future ^^

Just moved to City :(
Good player though!

Only just signed for CSKA for £13m! :/

Sucks major. What about Rodwell? Dunno how he'll play for Chelsea, but he's super awesome for my Juventus save.

Rodwell looks good but his assists are 4 in 35. :/

That isn't his strong side.. Even though i play him as a defensive midfielder, he bangs in goals for me..

Another suggestion : Have a look at Coutinho. Not sure he wants to leave Inter, but it's worth a shot.

Lewis holtby always turns out mint in my saves

That isn't his strong side.. Even though i play him as a defensive midfielder, he bangs in goals for me..

Another suggestion : Have a look at Coutinho. Not sure he wants to leave Inter, but it's worth a shot.

Ah right...
Coutinho looks quality, he's fast aswell and can dribble... forcing a defender to come out and leave space for a ball in behind. Decisions decisions haha....

Ah right...
Coutinho looks quality, he's fast aswell and can dribble... forcing a defender to come out and leave space for a ball in behind. Decisions decisions haha....

Exactly! Just started a save with Inter. Coutinho tears the defense apart along with Sneijder. Would be a good signing :p

You have to get Nuri Sahin if he is cheap. Depends on how much he has contract left and the club he is playing for now?

Have you also checked Lucas? The guy who played in the first season for Sao Paulo i think.

Last edited:
You have to get Nuri Sahin if he is cheap. Depends on how much he has contract left and the club he is playing for now?

Have you also checked Lucas? The guy who played in the first season for Sao Paulo i think.

Yeh he looks quality aswell. He's worth £7.2m at Dortmund and he's got 4 years left on his contract.
Lucas from Sao Paulo, his passing is only 12, but he does have 10 assists and 14 goals from 25 games... but they play him upfront :p

Pretty weird that he is still at Dortmund after so many years. One of the best deep lying playmakers in the game. Arsenal snapped him in my save in the first season! For only 14m...thats a steal.

Pretty weird that he is still at Dortmund after so many years. One of the best deep lying playmakers in the game. Arsenal snapped him in my save in the first season! For only 14m...thats a steal.
How many assists to games does he have in the Premier League?

Pastore and Hamsik are both different level in my Man Utd save in 2014/15. Pastore has just moved to Barcelona for £43.5m, so I think that says it all really! Play him at either MC or AMC as Advanced Playmaker with an Attack duty and apparently he does really, really well.

Pastore and Hamsik are both different level in my Man Utd save in 2014/15. Pastore has just moved to Barcelona for £43.5m, so I think that says it all really! Play him at either MC or AMC as Advanced Playmaker with an Attack duty and apparently he does really, really well.

Sounds amazing, he's in his second season with Man City. He moved for £25m.

Try Sergio Canales, but unlikely wants to leave Real Madrid, because he is a beast :/
Hamsik would be fine too, and maybe scout Miguel Veloso ;)

Try Sergio Canales, but unlikely wants to leave Real Madrid, because he is a beast :/
Hamsik would be fine too, and maybe scout Miguel Veloso ;)
I went for Canales but he has no intention of coming to me :(
Hamsik is good, I'll look at Miguel Veloso now.

Milan Badelj could be a decent shout. He's got 17 passing, 18 creativity and 19 anticipation on my game and probably wouldn't cost much if he hasn't already left Dinamo.

lucas from sao paulo is a good player think someone mentioned him earlier, i have him for roma in my 3rd season he sets up alot a goals an scores a few too:p