madridboy1986

Reaction score
does anyone want to have an online game with the FIFA world Cup?

Play in the World Cup in FM2014

download the file and stick it into your save game folder

or maybe we could try and qualify for the World Cup?

Steam ID - madrid_boy86 add me and I'll give you the severs names and password

leave me what team you want to be?

Nations Took

Germany - Myself
Argentina - pembo3000
Belgium - NoTnA
England - Extermedingo

Nations Left

Brazil
Italy
France
Spain
Japan
Portugal
Netherlands
Chile
Colombia
Uruguay
Ghana
United States
Croatia
Cameroon
Mexico
Greece
Ivory Coast
Australia
Costa Rica
Switzerland
Honduras
Ecuador
Bosnia
Iran
Nigeria
Algeria
Russia
South Korea

just a reminder people this is for fun only so friendly banter

Last edited:
It wont work if they have not created this game as an online game file. Your best bet is to start a game with major leagues loaded but include norway or sweden then the game will start in january 2014, holiday till may then your be at the world cup squad. If your gonna be germany aswell you need to delete the fake files in your program files steam apps common football manager db inc as germany will have fake players. International games are good for network as long as you holiday between squad announcements you will fly through seasons in about 3 hrs.

It wont work if they have not created this game as an online game file. Your best bet is to start a game with major leagues loaded but include norway or sweden then the game will start in january 2014, holiday till may then your be at the world cup squad. If your gonna be germany aswell you need to delete the fake files in your program files steam apps common football manager db inc as germany will have fake players. International games are good for network as long as you holiday between squad announcements you will fly through seasons in about 3 hrs.

well I have it working as a on-line game file :) and got people playing it with me plus I already done all that before I started my online save up

Ok cool i saw one a few days ago which wasnt an online file good work.

Can i take Brazil and im using my mums steam name add me = anniemoss

bad news guys I got that stupid custom graphics error again which people where having problems with last year so I guess this will be a dead online game your welcome to join me for another online game if you like

Ill take Netherlands if you guys are going for another.

Liverpoollad8 is my SteamID

Last edited:
bad news guys I got that stupid custom graphics error again which people where having problems with last year so I guess this will be a dead online game your welcome to join me for another online game if you like

what error you got?